How To Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Phones ?

Search This thread

adayprns

Jan 7, 2023
Indonesia
tiktok.com
Someone can help me to unlock Vivo S1 Pro bootloader? please give me the link material and how to install it. thank you.. 😔

Seseorang dapatkah membantu saya untuk membuka kunci bootloader Vivo S1 Pro? tolong beri saya link file bahan dan cara memasangnya. terima kasih.. 🙏

Reactions: bitwarden

bitwarden

Jan 26, 2023
Someone can help me to unlock Vivo S1 Pro bootloader? please give me the link material and how to install it. thank you.. 😔

Seseorang dapatkah membantu saya untuk membuka kunci bootloader Vivo S1 Pro? tolong beri saya link file bahan dan cara memasangnya. terima kasih.. 🙏
If you found, please remember me too, i saw a dude on other post say he unlocked s1 pros bootloader but im unable to find his reply as its obscured deep down in to pool.

(Bordz)

Dec 31, 2022
it is not working on my VIVO V19.

fastboot bbk unlock_vivo

FAILED (remote: unlock fail)

is there any other solution...?
if none of those cmd or fasboot commands worked, then why dont your try this method. this is my own personal idea to root vivo phones or your vivo v19.
this method doesnt include unlocking the androids bootloader.
this is done by downgrading your android to the lower version with a patched boot image and flashing it in edl mode. you must know and have the skills or knowledge to flash the firmware.
1. You must have a pc or laptop to do so.
then you have to install some flash tools and the appropriate drivers in your pc or laptop. For qualcomm chipsets you have to install qpst or qfil tool and qualcomm hs usb driver 9008 in your pc or laptop. For more and complete information about the tool and the drivers you just have to look it up online. Personally, i used the qfil tool and the qualcomm hs usb driver for my vivo y11 for its chipset is qualcomm.
2. You download the lower version or stock rom for your phone, then extract that file and look for the boot image.
3. Install the magisk app on you phone then look for that boot image and patch it.
4. Now you transfer that patched boot image in your pc or laptop in the directory where you extracted the firmware.
4. Assuming you have installed the qfil tool and the qualcomm hs usb driver on you laptop.
5. Open qfil tool and select the select the flat build option and browse for the prog_emmc_firehose in the extracted firmware. then click on that. Then browse for the patch.xml and the raw.xml and select those.
---note you must have put the patched boot image in the folder where you extracted the firmware----
6.now, turn off your phone. Press the vol+ and the vol- together while inserting the usb cable and once you see the qualcomm hs usb driver 9008 in the qfil tool then your good to go.
7. click on the download button, and it should start flashing the firmware in your phone.
8. Once it is finished, disconnect your phone from the pc.
9. Open your phone, install the magisk app again
10. Open the magisk app and there you will see the magisk is now installed.
now you can install magisk modules.
this method is "downgrading using a firmware with a magsik patched boot image"
and for info and tutorial, you can PM me in facebook or telegram

sftwrngnr

Jun 25, 2017
if none of those cmd or fasboot commands worked, then why dont your try this method. this is my own personal idea to root vivo phones or your vivo v19.
this is done by downgrading your android to the lower version with a patched boot image and flashing it in edl mode. you must know and have the skills or knowledge to flash the firmware.
then you have to install some flash tools and the appropriate drivers in your pc or laptop. For qualcomm chipsets you have to install qpst or qfil tool and qualcomm hs usb driver 9008 in your pc or laptop. For more and complete information about the tool and the drivers you just have to look it up online. Personally, i used the qfil tool and the qualcomm hs usb driver for my vivo y11 for its chipset is qualcomm.
2. You download the lower version or stock rom for your phone, then extract that file and look for the boot image.
3. Install the magisk app on you phone then look for that boot image and patch it.
4. Now you transfer that patched boot image in your pc or laptop in the directory where you extracted the firmware.
4. Assuming you have installed the qfil tool and the qualcomm hs usb driver on you laptop.
5. Open qfil tool and select the select the flat build option and browse for the prog_emmc_firehose in the extracted firmware. then click on that. Then browse for the patch.xml and the raw.xml and select those.
---note you must have put the patched boot image in the folder where you extracted the firmware----
6.now, turn off your phone. Press the vol+ and the vol- together while inserting the usb cable and once you see the qualcomm hs usb driver 9008 in the qfil tool then your good to go.
7. click on the download button, and it should start flashing the firmware in your phone.
Hi, Bordz!

Can you prepare a detailed guide for these process?

I try to flash the rom on qfil tool but it gives an error like cant change to sahara edl mod. I used Zadig to force installing hs usb driver for my vivo y11s (snapdragon 460 SM4250, 3/32 android 12) but it doesnt work.

There are 3 mods in this phone:​

1 ...​

-the touchpanel doesnt work here and computer doesnt detect in devmgmt.msc
-there are 2 buttons in this screen recovery and reboot
-ı can enter this screen pressing by volume up while rebooting

2 ... recovery​

-the touchpanel works here and computer doesnt detect phone
-there are 3 option; install software, clear data and check system
-the install software only allow installing software over the internet, there are no option for local upgrade
-the clear data provides clearing data and cache
-the check system is only making you wait for something that I dont know

3 ... fastboot 1 and fastboot 2​

fastboot 1​

-I can enter fastboot typing "reboot fastboot"
-fastboot getvar all command returning "is-userspace:yes"

fastboot 2​

-I can enter here typing "fastboot reboot bootloader"
-fastboot getvar all command returning "is-userspace:no"

in fastboot 1 and fastboot 2, the computer detect as a fastboot device. I tried to change driver to hs usb, also ı did but ı got errors in sahara tool. adb reboot edl command is only restarting the phone. sorry for my English.

So whats your idea?

Last edited:

(Bordz)

Dec 31, 2022
Hi, Bordz!

Can you prepare a detailed guide for these process?

I try to flash the rom on qfil tool but it gives an error like cant change to sahara edl mod. I used Zadig to force installing hs usb driver for my vivo y11s (snapdragon 460 SM4250, 3/32 android 12) but it doesnt work.

There are 3 mods in this phone:​

1 ...​

-the touchpanel doesnt work here and computer doesnt detect in devmgmt.msc
-there are 2 buttons in this screen recovery and reboot
-ı can enter this screen pressing by volume up while rebooting

2 ... recovery​

-the touchpanel works here and computer doesnt detect phone
-there are 3 option; install software, clear data and check system
-the install software only allow installing software over the internet, there are no option for local upgrade
-the clear data provides clearing data and cache
-the check system is only making you wait for something that I dont know

3 ... fastboot 1 and fastboot 2​

fastboot 1​

-I can enter fastboot typing "reboot fastboot"
-fastboot getvar all command returning "is-userspace:yes"

fastboot 2​

-I can enter here typing "fastboot reboot bootloader"
-fastboot getvar all command returning "is-userspace:no"

in fastboot 1 and fastboot 2, the computer detect as a fastboot device. I tried to change driver to hs usb, also ı did but ı got errors in sahara tool. adb reboot edl command is only restarting the phone. sorry for my English.

So whats your idea?
#The "Download dail sahara fail qsahara fail process fail" error in QFIL tool is usually related to communication issues between the QFIL tool and the Qualcomm device. Here are some specific steps that you can try to fix this error:

1.Check the USB cable: Ensure that you are using a good quality USB cable and it is properly connected to both the Qualcomm device and the computer.

2.Install Qualcomm USB Drivers: Download and install the Qualcomm USB drivers for your device from the official website.

3.Reboot the computer: Try restarting your computer and then launch the QFIL tool again to see if the error is resolved.

4.Try different USB ports: If you are still facing the error, try using a different USB port on your computer.

5.Enable "Emergency Download" mode: Some Qualcomm devices have an "Emergency Download" mode, which can be used to flash the firmware using QFIL tool. To enter this mode, turn off the device, press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button, and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.

6.Use a different firmware file: If none of the above steps work, try using a different firmware file that is compatible with your Qualcomm device.

#And Here are another steps to fix the "Download Fail: Sahara Fail, QSaharaServer Fail, Process Fail" error in QFIL Tool:

Step 1: Make sure that your device is charged and has enough battery life.

Step 2: Ensure that the correct USB drivers are installed for your device on your computer. You can find the drivers on the manufacturer's website or use a third-party tool like Driver Booster to update them.
Step 3: Open QFIL Tool on your computer and connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.

Step 4: Click on the "Flat Build" option in the QFIL tool.

Step 5: In the "Select Programmer" section, select the appropriate programmer file for your device.

Step 6: Click on the "Load XML" button and select the rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml files.

Step 7: Click on the "Download" button to start the flashing process.

#If the above steps do not work, try the following:

Step 1: Disconnect your device from the computer and remove the battery.

Step 2: Reinsert the battery and connect the device to the computer again.

Step 3: Follow steps 3-7 above.

Hopefully, these steps will help you fix the "Download Fail: Sahara Fail, QSaharaServer Fail, Process Fail" error in QFIL Tool.

#But before you install the "qualcomm hs usb driver 9008" on your pc, you must disable driver signature enforcement on your pc.
Here are the steps to disable driver signature enforcement in Windows:

1.Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.

2.Type "cmd" into the Run dialog box and press Enter to open the Command Prompt.

3.In the Command Prompt, type "bcdedit /set testsigning on" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will enable Test Mode and disable driver signature enforcement.

4.Restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, you should be able to install and use unsigned drivers.

#To automatically install the Qualcomm HS USB driver on your PC, you can use a driver update software such as Driver Easy. Here are the specific steps:

1.Download and install Driver Easy from the official website.

2.Launch Driver Easy and click on the "Scan Now" button. This will scan your computer for any outdated or missing drivers.
3.Once the scan is complete, click on the "Update All" button. Driver Easy will automatically download and install the latest drivers for all the devices on your computer, including the Qualcomm HS USB driver.

4.Alternatively, you can click on the "Update" button next to the Qualcomm HS USB driver to download and install only that driver.

5.Wait for the driver installation to complete.
That's it! With Driver Easy, you can easily and automatically install the Qualcomm HS USB driver on your PC without having to manually download and install the driver from the Qualcomm website.

(Or you can try the qualcomm hs usb driver setup on your pc) *file below*

#To put Vivo Y11 in EDL mode, you need to short the test points on the device's motherboard. Here are the specific steps:

Note: Before proceeding, ensure that your device's battery is at least 50% charged.

1.Power off your Vivo Y11 device.

2.Remove the back cover and disconnect the battery connector.

3.Locate the test points on the motherboard. On the Vivo Y11, the test points are located near the SIM card slot.

4.Using a metal tweezer or a wire, short the test points on the motherboard.

5.Connect your Vivo Y11 device to the computer via USB cable.

6.Launch the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool on your computer.

7.In the QFIL tool, click on the "Flat Build" option.

8.Click on the "Browse" button and select the firmware file for your Vivo Y11 device.

9.Click on the "Download" button to start the flashing process.

10.Wait for the flashing process to complete, and then disconnect your Vivo Y11 device from the computer.

11.Reconnect the battery connector, replace the back cover, and power on your Vivo Y11 device.
and for info and tutorial, you can PM me in facebook or teleg

Attachments

• QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit (MobiFirmware.com).zip
    11 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: bitwarden

sftwrngnr

Jun 25, 2017
#The "Download dail sahara fail qsahara fail process fail" error in QFIL tool is usually related to communication issues between the QFIL tool and the Qualcomm device. Here are some specific steps that you can try to fix this error:

1.Check the USB cable: Ensure that you are using a good quality USB cable and it is properly connected to both the Qualcomm device and the computer.

2.Install Qualcomm USB Drivers: Download and install the Qualcomm USB drivers for your device from the official website.

3.Reboot the computer: Try restarting your computer and then launch the QFIL tool again to see if the error is resolved.

4.Try different USB ports: If you are still facing the error, try using a different USB port on your computer.

5.Enable "Emergency Download" mode: Some Qualcomm devices have an "Emergency Download" mode, which can be used to flash the firmware using QFIL tool. To enter this mode, turn off the device, press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button, and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.

6.Use a different firmware file: If none of the above steps work, try using a different firmware file that is compatible with your Qualcomm device.

#And Here are another steps to fix the "Download Fail: Sahara Fail, QSaharaServer Fail, Process Fail" error in QFIL Tool:

Step 1: Make sure that your device is charged and has enough battery life.

Step 2: Ensure that the correct USB drivers are installed for your device on your computer. You can find the drivers on the manufacturer's website or use a third-party tool like Driver Booster to update them.
Step 3: Open QFIL Tool on your computer and connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.

Step 4: Click on the "Flat Build" option in the QFIL tool.

Step 5: In the "Select Programmer" section, select the appropriate programmer file for your device.

Step 6: Click on the "Load XML" button and select the rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml files.

Step 7: Click on the "Download" button to start the flashing process.

#If the above steps do not work, try the following:

Step 1: Disconnect your device from the computer and remove the battery.

Step 2: Reinsert the battery and connect the device to the computer again.

Step 3: Follow steps 3-7 above.

Hopefully, these steps will help you fix the "Download Fail: Sahara Fail, QSaharaServer Fail, Process Fail" error in QFIL Tool.

#But before you install the "qualcomm hs usb driver 9008" on your pc, you must disable driver signature enforcement on your pc.
Here are the steps to disable driver signature enforcement in Windows:

1.Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.

2.Type "cmd" into the Run dialog box and press Enter to open the Command Prompt.

3.In the Command Prompt, type "bcdedit /set testsigning on" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will enable Test Mode and disable driver signature enforcement.

4.Restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, you should be able to install and use unsigned drivers.

#To automatically install the Qualcomm HS USB driver on your PC, you can use a driver update software such as Driver Easy. Here are the specific steps:

1.Download and install Driver Easy from the official website.

2.Launch Driver Easy and click on the "Scan Now" button. This will scan your computer for any outdated or missing drivers.
3.Once the scan is complete, click on the "Update All" button. Driver Easy will automatically download and install the latest drivers for all the devices on your computer, including the Qualcomm HS USB driver.

4.Alternatively, you can click on the "Update" button next to the Qualcomm HS USB driver to download and install only that driver.

5.Wait for the driver installation to complete.
That's it! With Driver Easy, you can easily and automatically install the Qualcomm HS USB driver on your PC without having to manually download and install the driver from the Qualcomm website.

(Or you can try the qualcomm hs usb driver setup on your pc) *file below*

#To put Vivo Y11 in EDL mode, you need to short the test points on the device's motherboard. Here are the specific steps:

Note: Before proceeding, ensure that your device's battery is at least 50% charged.

1.Power off your Vivo Y11 device.

2.Remove the back cover and disconnect the battery connector.

3.Locate the test points on the motherboard. On the Vivo Y11, the test points are located near the SIM card slot.

4.Using a metal tweezer or a wire, short the test points on the motherboard.

5.Connect your Vivo Y11 device to the computer via USB cable.

6.Launch the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool on your computer.

7.In the QFIL tool, click on the "Flat Build" option.

8.Click on the "Browse" button and select the firmware file for your Vivo Y11 device.

9.Click on the "Download" button to start the flashing process.

10.Wait for the flashing process to complete, and then disconnect your Vivo Y11 device from the computer.

11.Reconnect the battery connector, replace the back cover, and power on your Vivo Y11 device.
Thank you for your answer :) .

I tried that you've said.
Disabling driver signature enforcement, install the right driver for qpts, check cable, battery percentage and all of others that you typed.

I think there is a communication problem between my phone and qfil. My phone is y11(s) and there is no way to access edl mode. Vivo is blocking to enter download mode.

(Bordz)

Dec 31, 2022
Thank you for your answer :) .

I tried that you've said.
Disabling driver signature enforcement, install the right driver for qpts, check cable, battery percentage and all of others that you typed.

I think there is a communication problem between my phone and qfil. My phone is y11(s) and there is no way to access edl mode. Vivo is blocking to enter download mode.
why don't you try to manually activate edl mode by shorting the test points on your vivo y11.
Open the back cover of you're phone and unplug its battery, locate the test points. Short it using tweezers while inserting the usb cable and its should show the qualcomm hs usb driver in the device manager in your pc.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: sftwrngnr

sftwrngnr

Jun 25, 2017
why don't you try to manually activate edl mode by shorting the test points on your vivo y11.
Open the back cover of you're phone and unplug its battery, locate the test points. Short it using tweezers while inserting the usb cable and its should show the qualcomm hs usb driver in the device manager in your pc.
My phone isn't y11, it's Y11s. But that's a nice idea I'll try to find these pin if there is, and I'll try to force edl mode. Thanks

kukulukuk

Dec 15, 2018
Samsung Galaxy J5
Vivo made it even harder for y85 to be unlocked since OTA PD1730-yd-b_a_5.13.18..
You can't even connect to qcom port, if you try to by pressing vol-up+vol-down&connecting a usb cable the bootloader will be triggered to boot into their fastboot screen. So there's no way you can use emmcdl here.
But I haven't tried downgrading by forcing a corrupted system restore download (the method that needs wifi to reinstall the system). a corrupted restore is done by forcing the phone to power-off when the restore progress reaches between 90-99%. We accidentally did that a few years ago. I thought the phone was bricked by that but no, instead it boots normally without any FRP screen appearing, even the screen-lock was gone, like getting a new phone out of its box.

SYSTEM-WinLogon

Feb 2, 2023
如果这些cmd或fasboot命令都不起作用,那么为什么不尝试此方法。这是我个人对 Root vivo 手机或您的 vivo v19 的想法。
此方法不包括解锁安卓引导加载程序。
这是通过使用修补的启动映像将您的 Android 降级到较低版本并在 EDL 模式下刷新它来完成的。您必须知道并具备刷新固件的技能或知识。
1.您必须拥有PC或笔记本电脑才能执行此操作。
然后,您必须在PC或笔记本电脑中安装一些Flash工具和适当的驱动程序。对于高通芯片组,您必须在PC或笔记本电脑中安装qpst或qfil工具和高通hs usb驱动程序9008。有关该工具和驱动程序的更多完整信息,您只需在线查找即可。就个人而言,我使用了qfil工具和高通hs usb驱动程序,用于我的vivo y11,因为它的芯片组是高通。
2.您下载手机的较低版本或库存rom,然后解压缩该文件并查找启动映像。
3.在手机上安装magisk应用程序,然后查找该启动映像并修补它。
4.现在,您将修补的启动映像传输到PC或笔记本电脑中提取固件的目录中。
4.假设您已在笔记本电脑上安装了qfil工具和高通hs usb驱动程序。
5. 打开 qfil 工具并选择选择平面构建选项,然后浏览提取的固件中的prog_emmc_firehose。然后点击那个。然后浏览修补程序.xml和原始修补程序.xml并选择它们。
---请注意,您必须已将修补的启动映像放在提取固件的文件夹中----
6.现在,关闭手机。在插入USB电缆的同时同时按下vol+和vol-,一旦您在qfil工具中看到高通hs usb驱动程序9008,您就可以开始了。
7.单击下载按钮,它应该开始刷新手机中的固件。
8.完成后,断开手机与PC的连接。
9.打开手机,重新安装Magisk应用程序
10. 打开 magisk 应用程序,您将看到 magisk 现已安装。
现在您可以安装 Magisk 模块了。
此方法是“使用带有Magsik修补的启动映像的固件降级”
有关信息和教程,您可以在Facebook或电报中PM我
Where to find the old version of the ROM package that fits the phone?

Mar 27, 2023
Hello, i own a vivo v25e phone adb toolkit says that it detects this info
Code:
Device:             V2201
Model:              V2201
Brand:              vivo
Android:            13
Firmware:           TP1A.220624.014
Security Patch:     2023-02-01
My question is: has anyone successfully unlocked bootloader on this phone or on this security patch? Is all hope lost?

Aeno10

Jan 6, 2023
jika tidak ada perintah cmd atau fasboot yang berfungsi, mengapa anda tidak mencoba metode ini. ini adalah ide pribadi saya untuk me-root ponsel vivo atau vivo v19 Anda.
metode ini tidak termasuk membuka kunci bootloader android.
ini dilakukan dengan menurunkan Android Anda ke versi yang lebih rendah dengan gambar boot yang ditambal dan mem-flash-nya dalam mode edl. anda harus mengetahui dan memiliki skill atau pengetahuan untuk melakukan flash firmware.
1. Anda harus memiliki pc atau laptop untuk melakukannya.
maka anda harus menginstall beberapa flash tools dan driver yang sesuai di pc atau laptop anda. Untuk chipset qualcomm anda harus install qpst atau qfil tool dan qualcomm hs usb driver 9008 di pc atau laptop anda. Untuk informasi lebih lanjut dan lengkap tentang alat dan driver, Anda hanya perlu mencarinya secara online. Secara pribadi, saya menggunakan alat qfil dan driver usb qualcomm hs untuk vivo y11 saya karena chipsetnya adalah qualcomm.
2. Anda mendownload versi yang lebih rendah atau stock rom untuk ponsel Anda, kemudian ekstrak file tersebut dan cari boot image.
3. Instal aplikasi magisk di ponsel Anda, lalu cari image boot tersebut dan tambal.
4. Sekarang Anda mentransfer gambar boot yang ada di pc atau laptop Anda di direktori tempat Anda mengekstrak firmware.
4. Dengan asumsi Anda telah menginstal alat qfil dan driver usb qualcomm hs di laptop Anda.
5. Buka alat qfil dan pilih opsi build data dan telusuri prog_emmc_firehose di firmware yang diekstrak. lalu klik itu. Kemudian telusuri patch.xml dan raw.xml dan pilih itu.
---perhatikan Anda harus meletakkan gambar boot yang ditambal di folder tempat Anda mengekstrak firmware----
6. Sekarang, matikan telepon Anda. Tekan vol+ dan vol- bersama-sama sambil memasukkan kabel usb dan setelah Anda melihat driver usb qualcomm hs 9008 di alat qfil maka Anda siap melakukannya.
7. klik tombol unduh, dan itu akan mulai mem-flash firmware di ponsel Anda.
8. Setelah selesai, putuskan sambungan telepon Anda dari pc.
9. Buka ponsel Anda, instal lagi aplikasi magisk
10. Buka aplikasi magisk dan di sana Anda akan melihat magisk sudah terpasang.
sekarang Anda dapat menginstal modul magisk.
metode ini adalah "menurunkan versi menggunakan firmware dengan gambar boot yang ditambal magsik"
dan untuk info dan tutorial bisa PM saya di facebook atau telegramte

jika tidak ada perintah cmd atau fasboot yang berfungsi, mengapa Anda tidak mencoba metode ini. ini adalah ide pribadi saya untuk me-root ponsel vivo atau vivo v19 Anda.
metode ini tidak termasuk membuka kunci bootloader android.
ini dilakukan dengan menurunkan Android Anda ke versi yang lebih rendah dengan gambar boot yang ditambal dan mem-flash-nya dalam mode edl. anda harus mengetahui dan memiliki skill atau pengetahuan untuk melakukan flash firmware.
1. Anda harus memiliki pc atau laptop untuk melakukannya.
maka anda harus menginstall beberapa flash tools dan driver yang sesuai di pc atau laptop anda. Untuk chipset qualcomm anda harus install qpst atau qfil tool dan qualcomm hs usb driver 9008 di pc atau laptop anda. Untuk informasi lebih lanjut dan lengkap tentang alat dan driver, Anda hanya perlu mencarinya secara online. Secara pribadi, saya menggunakan alat qfil dan driver usb qualcomm hs untuk vivo y11 saya karena chipsetnya adalah qualcomm.
2. Anda mendownload versi yang lebih rendah atau stock rom untuk ponsel Anda, kemudian ekstrak file tersebut dan cari boot image.
3. Instal aplikasi magisk di ponsel Anda, lalu cari image boot tersebut dan tambal.
4. Sekarang Anda mentransfer gambar boot yang ditambal itu di pc atau laptop Anda di direktori tempat Anda mengekstrak firmware.
4. Dengan asumsi Anda telah menginstal alat qfil dan driver usb qualcomm hs di laptop Anda.
5. Buka alat qfil dan pilih pilih opsi build datar dan telusuri prog_emmc_firehose di firmware yang diekstraksi. lalu klik itu. Kemudian telusuri patch.xml dan raw.xml dan pilih itu.
---perhatikan Anda harus meletakkan gambar boot yang ditambal di folder tempat Anda mengekstrak firmware----
6. Sekarang, matikan telepon Anda. Tekan vol+ dan vol- bersama-sama sambil memasukkan kabel usb dan setelah Anda melihat driver usb qualcomm hs 9008 di alat qfil maka Anda siap melakukannya.
7. klik tombol unduh, dan itu akan mulai mem-flash firmware di ponsel Anda.
8. Setelah selesai, putuskan sambungan telepon Anda dari pc.
9. Buka ponsel Anda, instal lagi aplikasi magisk
10. Buka aplikasi magisk dan di sana Anda akan melihat magisk sudah terpasang.
sekarang Anda dapat menginstal modul magisk.
metode ini adalah "menurunkan versi menggunakan firmware dengan gambar boot yang ditambal magsik"
dan untuk info dan tutorial bisa PM saya di facebook atau telegram
Please provide your telegram contact

rajeshca911

Mar 12, 2014
Vizag
Hi,

Despite not finding the expected prog_filehorsexxx.mbn file, I came across two files with different names - prog_firehose_ddr.elf and prog_firehose_lite.elf. I am uncertain if these files will work since they are in the elf file format.could you please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    284.9 KB · Views: 47

Pervokur

Feb 15, 2022
Hi,

Despite not finding the expected prog_filehorsexxx.mbn file, I came across two files with different names - prog_firehose_ddr.elf and prog_firehose_lite.elf. I am uncertain if these files will work since they are in the elf file format.could you please help me
edl is blocked, you can't do anything

littleboyfart

Jan 16, 2023
Hi guys, can anyone help me?
I have an vivo v19, I plan to install twrp so i unlock the bootloader.
I've tried these two commands but the error always appears,
i'm new in here and i really need help🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-16 202918.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-16 202918.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 48

killerSonu

Aug 20, 2022
Hello! Anyone please help me
when I try
"fastboot vivo_bsp unlock_vivo"
command it through a output
"check Signature fail"
anyone knows about the thread must reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!
    maxresdefault-e1507640029694.jpg

I’ve seen a lot of users struggling around the internet to find out the way to root vivo phones.
    And, Yeah, There are a lot of tutorials available explaining how to unlock bootloader and root vivo phones, but , nearly all of them do not work.

So, After a bit of research, here’s what I got :-

Vivo developers modified there bootloader to used a different command for bootloader unlock/relock than the the stock android commands.

Also, On some phones like vivo y51l (Upgrade to PDF1510_2.6.7), you'll need to upgrade to the latest version available.

And That’s Why we need a modified fastboot binary to unlock bootloader of vivo.
    vivo_fastboot on Github
    WARNING! It’ll void your warranty.

Follow the below steps to unlock bootloader of vivo phones :-
    I've compiled fastboot binary with necessary modifications which you can download from below

Download vivo_fastboot For Windows
    Downloadvivo_fastboot For Linux

Download : Vivo_fastboot_v2 :- Linux Windows
    Extract the downloaded files on your Computer and open Terminal/Command Prompt in the extracted directory

Now power off your vivo phone and enter fastboot mode by pressing power+ vol – buttons simultaneously.

lock-e1507643614851.jpg

If you are using linux then type

sudo ./fastboot bbk unlock_vivo

blunlock.png

If you are using Windows then type

fastboot bbk unlock_vivo

Voila ! Your Vivo Phone is now Unlocked.

unlock-e1507644058674.jpg

If You Want to lock it again then just type

fastboot bbk lock_vivo

In case Of linux type

sudo ./fastboot bbk lock_vivo

UPDATE :- I discovered a new command for some Vivo phones, it isn't working for me but many user asked to make a fastboot binary with that command.
    The new command is fastboot vivo_bsp unlock_vivo (Type fastboot help to get list of supported commands.) If this method isn't working for you, don't worry, I have another working method ( posting soon...)

Now you can port and flash twrp recovery and Custom Roms on your vivo devices.

YouTube Video for unlocking vivo bootloader :
    Bingo......
    UNOFFICIAL CM 12.1 for Vivo y51l is out, Have a look :
    Original Thread Here

UPDATE :-
    [/
    I discovered a new method few months ago, & it works well on new vivo devices:-
    This method is unofficial & may brick your device (in 1% cases)
    I'm not responsible for any loss or harm done to your device, sdcard, PC, home, ferrari etc.
    If You are using this method to unlock bootloader, use at your own risk !

Downloads :-
    BLUnlocker_v1.zip
    QDLoader_HS_USB_Driver.7z
    Steps to unlock bootloader :-

1. Extract the BLUnlocker_v1.zip (You have done this already, trust me, i know you did it :)
    2. Install Qualcomm USB Driver for Qdloader 9008 mode.
    3. Get your phone, press vol up & down buttons together & connect USB at the same time.
    4. Extract your firehose file from your stock firmware (It's usually named like 'prog_emmc_firehose_****.mbn') & place it in the current directory.
    5. Check the port number your device is connected to in WIndows Device Manager. (Looks like COM*)
    6. Double Click the 'dump_devinfo.bat' file.
    7. Enter the port number (from step 5) & press enter
    8. Edit your devinfo.img using HxD Hex Editor as shown in my video (Or you can comment on my channel with a link to your devinfo.img)
    9. Double click 'unlock.bat'

-:Video:-
    If all went good, your bootloader is unlocked now!
    Thanks me later, go break some eggs !
    Peace !

vivo fastboot binary sources ( My GitHub ) :- https://github.com/Naveen3Singh/vivo_fastboot

! GIVE CREDITS IF YOU ARE USING MY WORK !
    Enable Oem unlock from developer options

First You have to enable oem unlock from developer options

screenshot_20171018_141830.jpg

Then download the vivo fastboot from the link above
    And follow the steps above.
    it is not working on my VIVO V19.

fastboot bbk unlock_vivo

FAILED (remote: unlock fail)

is there any other solution...?
    unknown command or device is lock

when i try to unlock bootloader on Vivo v5 Plus(1611) error comes unknown command or device is lock
    please help me.
    Hi!
    maxresdefault-e1507640029694.jpg

I’ve seen a lot of users struggling around the internet to find out the way to root vivo phones.
    And, Yeah, There are a lot of tutorials available explaining how to unlock bootloader and root vivo phones, but , nearly all of them do not work.

So, After a bit of research, here’s what I got :-

Vivo developers modified there bootloader to used a different command for bootloader unlock/relock than the the stock android commands.

And That’s Why we need a modified fastboot binary to unlock bootloader of vivo.

WARNING! It’ll void your warranty.

Follow the below steps to unlock bootloader of vivo phones :-
    I've compiled fastboot binary with necessary modifications which you can download from below

Download vivo_fastboot For Windows
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwcKR-Av9XBcVGRRYTJkWXAzcUU

Download vivo_fastboot For Linux
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwcKR-Av9XBcc0VKd3JKai1oQnM

(I'm a new member so i can not post links :eek::eek::laugh::laugh: )

Extract the downloaded files on your Computer and open Terminal/Command Prompt in the extracted directory

Now power off your vivo phone and enter fastboot mode by pressing power+ vol – buttons simultaneously.

lock-e1507643614851.jpg

If you are using linux then type

sudo ./fastboot bbk unlock_vivo

blunlock.png

If you are using Windows then type

fastboot bbk unlock_vivo

Voila ! Your Vivo Phone is now Unlocked.

unlock-e1507644058674.jpg

If You Want to lock it again then just type

fastboot bbk lock_vivo

In case Of linux type

sudo ./fastboot bbk lock_vivo

Now you can port and flash twrp recovery and Custom Roms on your vivo devices.

If You have any confusion or question, leave a comment.
    you don't type ./ if fastboot was installed with apt. you don't need 9008 driver, linux kernel already provides it. the best tool is bkerler/edl (but you may get some basic linux skills first before messing around with phone?)