How to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G970F) secured by knox ?

Search This thread

beniouse

Aug 27, 2016
Hello,

After seaching for hours, i am looking for help here and hope to find solution :)

I have a SM-G970F (galaxy s10e) that my company gave me after i left.
Problem : i cannot unlock bootloader because when i'm trying to go to ‘Settings‘ → ‘About phone‘ → ‘Software information‘ and repeatedly tap the ‘Build number‘ , i am getting a message telling me i am not authorized to do that.

When i boot the smartphone, it is written "secured by Knox". To be honest, I don't know how to remove that and flash a new rom without this.

Does anyone can help me ?

Edit : for those who may ask => i already tried to reach my company but they are not responding since months now.

oblus

Dec 22, 2007
Hello,

After seaching for hours, i am looking for help here and hope to find solution :)

Problem : i cannot unlock bootloader because when i'm trying to go to ‘Settings‘ → ‘About phone‘ → ‘Software information‘ and repeatedly tap the ‘Build number‘ , i am getting a message telling me i am not authorized to do that.

When i boot the smartphone, it is written "secured by Knox". To be honest, I don't know how to remove that and flash a new rom without this.

Edit : for those who may ask => i already tried to reach my company but they are not responding since months now.
Odin it by older or newer FW, try with any patched odin for example canary edition

Reactions: 2acmDev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Odin it by older or newer FW, try with any patched odin for example canary edition