how to unlock honor v10 chinese 192 version without official unlock code ?

Search This thread

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
Chinera I don't know. Dc-unlocker is basically an older version of HCU so it shouldn't work. If even Honor V10 is supported in DC? (Mate 10/Pro is not)
Only China variant of v10 is supported. I tried for my C675 version and not worked. Seems Huawei is closing all the backdoor slowly. Even FBlock didn't help me

Reactions: KOLIOSIS

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
Only China variant of v10 is supported. I tried for my C675 version and not worked. Seems Huawei is closing all the backdoor slowly. Even FBlock didn't help me

I meant for HCU. In DC no newer phones are supported. Well, it finds it and all that but the options you get are very limited. I think I could only Network unlock on Mate 10.

It is good in one way, so not 2 companies have monopoly over the whole grey area. Bad if you mess up, as DC phoenix can fix most phones. And no unlocking of bootloader either.

richard_li

Dec 24, 2017
Today I paid 15credits for DC-Unlocker again , it still doesn't work and can't read unlock code on my chinese 192 version;
below is the message :

Factory reset protection Erase start
unknown error (398)

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
Today I paid 15credits for DC-Unlocker again , it still doesn't work and can't read unlock code on my chinese 192 version;
below is the message :

Factory reset protection Erase start
unknown error (398)

Uh, that's frp erase, not bootloader code. You need to use HCU client (same login as dc-unlocker.)

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
No No No, I use HCU Client , can read phone info, but still can't read bootloader unlock code , it is failed;
Not supported/unknown chipset!

Ah, sorry. I read "frp erase failed".
Anyway.
You might be able to downgrade to a previous version of your firmware, as chinese V10 was supported. I'm not sure when it was patched though. It could be in June firmware as Mate 10, so I suggest downgrading to
a May firmware. B172 is from May.
Anyway, you can find dload firmware on androidhost.ru, just search for BKL.
Instructions can be found in the "Documentation" folder of the downloaded zip.

Reactions: shashank1320

richard_li

Dec 24, 2017
Anyway.
You might be able to downgrade to a previous version of your firmware, as chinese V10 was supported. I'm not sure when it was patched though. It could be in June firmware as Mate 10, so I suggest downgrading to

as I know, Honor V10 can't be downgraded by anyway except BL unlock; I've tried dload erecovery way to downgrade from 192 to official 160 version but it failed; i also tried FUNKYHUAWEI Erecovery to downgrade, it also failed;
but anyhow, you shared us a very good website to find DLOAD firmwares for huawei /honor phones... thanks for your sharing

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
as I know, Honor V10 can't be downgraded by anyway except BL unlock; I've tried dload erecovery way to downgrade from 192 to official 160 version but it failed; i also tried FUNKYHUAWEI Erecovery to downgrade, it also failed;
but anyhow, you shared us a very good website to find DLOAD firmwares for huawei /honor phones... thanks for your sharing

How did Funky fail?
Your fw is 01 xloader, so it shouldn't be a problem.

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
Actually I have funkyhuawei unlimited pass , but it also can't unlock or debrand even I tried lots of time ; the 192 version is much more secure

Yes, but did you try to downgrade with Funky and what was the error/how did it fail?
Rebrand using FH won't work as it uses backdoor to do it, and that was patched in june/July, same with unlock code

richard_li

Dec 24, 2017
Yes, but did you try to downgrade with Funky and what was the error/how did it fail?
Rebrand using FH won't work as it uses backdoor to do it, and that was patched in june/July, same with unlock code

it didn't work if I use FUNKY HUAWEI to downgrade, rebrand......
I used funkyhuawei Erecovery method to downgrade, it failed back "system recovery failed"...
I used funkyhuawei to rebrand, it shows : "problem ID :1A"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Chinera I don't know. Dc-unlocker is basically an older version of HCU so it shouldn't work. If even Honor V10 is supported in DC? (Mate 10/Pro is not)
    No No No, I use HCU Client , can read phone info, but still can't read bootloader unlock code , it is failed;
    Not supported/unknown chipset!

Anyway.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone