1. To begin with, connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB
Debugging is enabled.
2. Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar,
and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
3. Now in the following command in the CMD window to verify the ADB
4. If you get the device ID, then the connection stands successful. Now type in
the below command to open the Shell environment:
5. It will now list out your device name/codename, which means that the shell
connection has been successfully established