How To Unroot/Unbrick Galaxy S6! [All Variants]

Search This thread

Pires84

Aug 8, 2016
I was instaled official XEF 6.0.1 on my rooted device S6 edge. But after pass on odin and after reboot on screen information some about drk , check drk. A found solution for that some file must flashing with odin and I was doing that. After instal and reboot phon was booting i working butt still is rooted. I cant check for official update a when i power on my phone in left court is message kernel is not Seandroid enforcing.

How to solve that problem and have unrooted phone?

Mirsab

Sep 29, 2016
HELPPPP i cant unroot s6 edge

So i bought a rooted(with odin) s6 edge from a guy. It is lollipop and i want to update it to marshmallow via ota. My settings show that the model is G925f. And baseband g925fxxu3coi9. But the phone info tells me it is g925p which is usa sprint and gives a different baseband g925pvpu3bol1 and download mode also shows g925p. G925f is international. Atleast i think so. I downloaded my country(pakistan's) 3 firmwares and 1 of uk too of g925f. I also downloaded sprint usa firmware. I have tried flashing all of these through odin. All give fails. I got three types of fails: serial com port error, NAND write start fail on my country and uk firmware and that device 3 binary 2 fail on sprint firmware.
Please help me what should i do? Should i get the motherboard replaced?

JayDino75

Jul 4, 2012
New York
Fantastic, sir! I had this baby rooted and the screen cracked. Boo!! But I followed these instructions and I'm back to stock. New phone, here we come! Thanks!

Darlington93

Apr 9, 2018
Guys please i need the stock boot img for 920v on nougat. I tried rooting it and in the process.. changed my boot img. Rooting was unsuccessful though. But i have annoying knox notifications now and lags here and there. I want to use odin to reflash the stock boot img. Im new here. Didnt really know where to post this

Top Liked Posts