How To Update PC Manager to Last Version in non huawei PC/Laptop

Search This thread

joe21o

Aug 14, 2012
Jakarta
Hi.. is anybody else have same problem like this?
I install this method on 2 laptop ;
1. Install on HP Omen 15 (i5 10th gen, RTX 2060) - successfull to run Multiscreen Collaboration.
2. Install on Lenovo Thinkbook 14 (i5 10th gen, Intel graphics) - unsuccessful, error message " Driver version out of date, unable to launch multi-screen collaboration " (I already do paste version.dll)

I found Huawei statement on Huawei official site about this error on some type of their matebook, but I can't fix on non Huawei laptop.

Can someone help, or is there anybody to face this error?
I have a thinkbook 14 i3 10th gen with radeon graphics. I think i've found the issue, I upgraded my wifi card from realtek to intel ac9260 and now the multi screen collaboration works perfectly with my matepad 11 which before I have the same error as yours. It seems realtek wifi card is not used in any of huawei laptops which makes the driver error issue.

Im using the latest v12 pc manager from huawei website.

MIKE83D

May 19, 2021
Hi. I have a Nova 9. After installation of PC Manager it works but after trying it again this display on the screen on my Laptop. The sound on my phone can be heard on my laptop. I anything I do on the laptop screen I my CP happens on my CP but cannot be seen on PC screen. What do you think is the problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20220716_185712.jpg
    IMG_20220716_185712.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220716_185141.jpg
    IMG_20220716_185141.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 11

phantom_1210

Aug 25, 2021
I've also a Matepad 11 and a P40 Pro running the PC Manager on my desktop PC (i5 11400F | AMD 6800 XT | Intel AX210 network). However Huawei Share works for both devices, screen mirroring only for my smartephone. Extending or mirroring the screen to my matepad, the PC tries to connect (the matepad shows 'connecting...'), but the connection aborts after a few seconds with an error 'no connection possible'. No matter wether I use the wireless connection or via cable.

Any solution? I assumed my network card is incompatible since Huawei Matebooks use AX201 network cards. As it doesnt work via cable either, it might be another hardware issue. However, I ordered an AX201 and will let u know...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry if my Thread is already exist

I cant reply in Original Thread

Work flow if you want to update pc manager to last version

1. Install pc manager and make sure pc manager running well (using link above)
    2. Backup version.dll from Huawei pc manager installation folder
    3. Change your date to manual specific date (look step no 1)
    4. Click Refresh and copy your Serial Number (its important if you don't wanna change NFC Mode)
    5. Uninstall Older Pc Manager (delete residue file), restart is needed
    6. Downlead latest Pc Manager from Huawei website
    7. Put installer in Huawei pc manager in step no 1
    - you can rename latest pc manager with older name (change the older one), or
    - change url when install pc manager with latest pc manager url name
    8. Change serial number to custom S/N (put the Serial number from step no 4)
    9. Install like step no 1
    10. Put version.dll to Huawei pc manager installation folder (like step no 2)

Done (if you failed connect in first attempt just restart your pc)

p.s sorry if my English is not good, feel free to ask if any step is not clear
    hi, thanks for the guide, everything is working for me
    Hi, I have a Huawei Matepad 11 and a Lenovo pc of this year.
    I done all and this works. My pc have bluetooth 5.0 and wifi 6. When I install the last version i restart my pc and then i try with my tablet and it works. I connect the pc and my tablet with screen-collaboration and it works perfectlly. I do it with a windows 11. So thanks for all, i needed it. One of my screenshoot is of my tablet.
    Hi, I have a Huawei Matepad 11 and a Lenovo pc of this year.
    I done all and this works. My pc have bluetooth 5.0 and wifi 6. When I install the last version i restart my pc and then i try with my tablet and it works. I connect the pc and my tablet with screen-collaboration and it works perfectlly. I do it with a windows 11. So thanks for all, i needed it. One of my screenshoot is of my tablet.
    Hi JohelM98,

I have Matepad 11, but an old Lenovo pc (3years). It's needed bluetooth 5.0 and wifi 6?
    I've tried the kismarian's post and xRaft's update, but doesn't work for me.
    Hi JohelM98,

I have Matepad 11, but an old Lenovo pc (3years). It's needed bluetooth 5.0 and wifi 6?
    I've tried the kismarian's post and xRaft's update, but doesn't work for me.
    I think that you need the Bluetooth 5.0 but the wifi 6 isn't necessary, only by wifi 5.
    Try with another pc with Bluetooth 5.0 if you can and then you can try.