• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(How-To)update the Samsung drivers on 7720.

Search This thread

vosathanh

Dec 27, 2007
I'm running NODO 7392 on T-Mobile Omnia.7, should I upgrade this? Mango was not relesed in my country (Vietnam)

All of the regions already got final mango updated, including Vietnam (I'm A Vietnamese, too. And already updated to final mango on my T-mobile O7:D with jb). Follow this Link http://www.tinhte.vn/f447/omnia-7-mango-update-mango-beta-giu-nguyen-jb-cho-cac-may-ss-754487/ to get the final update. After update to final mango, pls unlock your phone with interop_unlock (follow this link : http://www.winphoneviet.com/forum/threads/1950-Giải-pháp-JB-cho-các-máy-Samsung-trên-7720-final?).

Good luck!:)

Reactions: nestavaro

xyap

Jul 8, 2007
Does anyone know if this resolves the issue with the Bluetooth being garbage on this phone?
it's still a mess in conjunction with my car system (bmw 560L / professional).
- eventually dialing wrong numbers (e.g. when startin with "+49")
- cannot hang up a call (!!!)
- sometimes disturbances with short loud noise

when disabling and re-enabling blutooth and rebooting the phone i got no connection any more and had to delete the bluetooth profile and re-pairing.

a colleague had problems too with ford models.

sparkymark75

Apr 27, 2011
I'm trying to pair mine up with a Pioneer AVH-3300BT (I believe it uses Parrot bluetooth).

The first time I tried to pair them up it worked. My wife then paired up here iPhone with it and since then my phone has refused to pair up with anything. I can't even find any other devices or my phone, it just sits at the seaching... screen.

stalonn

Oct 5, 2009
i downloaded the package and run the bat file but msdos screen gave an error even before contacting with my omnia 7, anyone has idea about why dont work ?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

why no one never answers my quests? cus my thanksmeter is 0? omg that cant be real!

sparkymark75

Apr 27, 2011
it's still a mess in conjunction with my car system (bmw 560L / professional).
- eventually dialing wrong numbers (e.g. when startin with "+49")
- cannot hang up a call (!!!)
- sometimes disturbances with short loud noise

when disabling and re-enabling blutooth and rebooting the phone i got no connection any more and had to delete the bluetooth profile and re-pairing.

a colleague had problems too with ford models.

Yeah it's still a mess. Updated mine with this firmware this morning and whilst I managed to get it paired, it took forever to ask for permission to download the contacts. After that it disconnected and refuses to connect again. Piece of crap! Should have kept my iPhone. It's not as if Bluetooth is some immature new technology!! :mad:

xyap

Jul 8, 2007
Yeah it's still a mess. Updated mine with this firmware this morning and whilst I managed to get it paired, it took forever to ask for permission to download the contacts. After that it disconnected and refuses to connect again. Piece of crap! Should have kept my iPhone. It's not as if Bluetooth is some immature new technology!! :mad:
I wonder which part the hardware and which the software takes.
Today I read the coming nokia (lumia) 900 will support bluetooth 4.0...

by the way, the problem with the plus sign exists quite some time now and is not samsung related (assume contact with stored phone number "+49xxxyyyyyy" not working but "+49 xxx yyyyyy" works).

With the newest drivers it's again possible to hang up a call from my car system.
But i still have drop outs when being connected.

Top Liked Posts