• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

how to upgrade from junior member?

commissionerg

Aug 8, 2007
Texas
I know this has nothing to do with the kaiser, but I was wondering how you "go up in the ranks on this site" I've been a junior member for dumb long and I see people that have been members for a shorter period of time than me that are already senior members

todd737

Jul 14, 2007
Los Angeles
www.HEMPIREmedia.com
DRUGS...Responsible For Teaching America's Youth The Metric System!

That is BOMB! So funny...and so true!

In 8th grade my science teacher was trying to tell his class that the Metric system and the Standard system were incompatible and asked his class; "how many grams was in an ounce?"

My reply was "28 grams, 29 in the bag". His face turned red as he was a secret stoner~ He told me I was wrong but we all knew he was BS-ing...

Sparrowhawk

Nov 2, 2007
Coventry

In 8th grade my science teacher was trying to tell his class that the Metric system and the Standard system were incompatible and asked his class; "how many grams was in an ounce?"

My reply was "28 grams, 29 in the bag". His face turned red as he was a secret stoner~ He told me I was wrong but we all knew he was BS-ing...

Ali G made a joke about it over here once, when he was interviewing some poor dupe.

The guy was one of these fellas that was up in arms about the increasing use of metric measures in Britain.

Ali asked him something to the effect of "So you fink dat schoolkids should be taught to use ounces, eighths, quarters and sixteenths?"

The guy unknowingly agreed to schoolchildren being taught to use these popular measures of hash!

gthing

Feb 13, 2007
SL,UT
Do like some people around here and respond to threads by dividing up your thoughts into individual sentences, and then reply 50 times to a thread. This method is very popular among the members here.

h4waii

Nov 9, 2007
Do like some people around here and respond to threads by dividing up your thoughts into individual sentences, and then reply 50 times to a thread. This method is very popular among the members here.
As far as I know, your post count is derived from how many original posts you made in separate threads. You can post as many times as you want in the same thread, however it won't pad your post count.

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
As far as I know, your post count is derived from how many original posts you made in separate threads. You can post as many times as you want in the same thread, however it won't pad your post count.
Not true. Most of my first 100 or so posts were helping noobs use Dutty's ROMs so I was always posting in the same few threads.

Dave

JstarLuvsTina

Mar 12, 2008

thats hilarious! :D