Question How to use the ZF9

Search This thread

qrtnielsen

I just got the ZF9, that is my first Zenfone, so I am a bit puzzled about how to make it work for me, so my hope is that some oldtimers would be able to direct me to be happy about the phone!
I have been searching for help but found nothing.
My questions:
1. how do I get a blank front page ?
2. how do I create app folders on front page?
3. how do I fasten apps at the front?
4. how do I get rid of google on the first page?
Kurt

mickey36736

Jan 10, 2013
Chiang Mai
I just got the ZF9, that is my first Zenfone, so I am a bit puzzled about how to make it work for me, so my hope is that some oldtimers would be able to direct me to be happy about the phone!
I have been searching for help but found nothing.
My questions:
1. how do I get a blank front page ?
2. how do I create app folders on front page?
3. how do I fasten apps at the front?
4. how do I get rid of google on the first page?
Kurt
1. You can't create a new blank page but you can drag widget or app to the new blank page at the far right.
2. Hold empty space on front page and you will see a checkmark on each app. Select the app you want to group then create folder.
3. You can lock home screen in the preferences -> home screen.
4. Hold empty space on front page, at the far left you can toggle on or off the google now page

qrtnielsen

1. You can't create a new blank page but you can drag widget or app to the new blank page at the far right.
2. Hold empty space on front page and you will see a checkmark on each app. Select the app you want to group then create folder.
3. You can lock home screen in the preferences -> home screen.
4. Hold empty space on front page, at the far left you can toggle on or off the google now page
Hi Mickey! Thank you very much for your answer. It certaintly send me on a heavy task as I moved some 130 apps to the blank pages, and it looks allright, except for the tiny "bobles" so i have to get new glasses :cool: Kurt