• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[How-to] Viper4Android on Pixel XL running Android 8.1

Search This thread

HACK3DANDR0ID

May 25, 2017
New Jersey
Magisk has a Viper4Android Module you can download and install and reboot which you are going to use.

I have this working on my Pixel XL running 8.1:

-Installed ElementalX v3.0
-Installed Magisk v14.5
-Installed BusyBox Module found in Magisk
-Installed Viper4Android FX v2.5 (Created by ahrion ,zackptg5) This module give you option of new or old Viper.
-Installed The Magisk permissive script (Found Below)
-Restart

When you have completed the above steps, open Viper4Android and check the Driver Status. It should look like the screen below

Thanks to @TWisTeD48 for the simple instruction over at the thread [12/13/17] ViPER4Android FX 2.5.0.5 [Unity/AML][v2.5] by ahrion

Attachments

• magisk-permissive-script_v1.1.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Reactions: sulpher

sulpher

Aug 2, 2008
Ya safetynet is passing with this installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171219-125016.png
    Screenshot_20171219-125016.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 699
Reactions: Scottay5150

Donric13

Nov 10, 2014
Nexus 9
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Can we uninstall super SU and suhide to flash magisk without wiping data and flashing factory image.. i see that arise amd viper mod need migisk
Try to unroot device through supersu app. This normally works on my device. If device doesn't boot after this flash factory image deletinng "-w" in flash-all.bat. In supersu thread you also find somewhere a unsu.zip to flash in recovery to totally unroot a device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Magisk has a Viper4Android Module you can download and install and reboot which you are going to use.

I have this working on my Pixel XL running 8.1:

-Installed ElementalX v3.0
    -Installed Magisk v14.5
    -Installed BusyBox Module found in Magisk
    -Installed Viper4Android FX v2.5 (Created by ahrion ,zackptg5) This module give you option of new or old Viper.
    -Installed The Magisk permissive script (Found Below)
    -Restart

When you have completed the above steps, open Viper4Android and check the Driver Status. It should look like the screen below

Thanks to @TWisTeD48 for the simple instruction over at the thread [12/13/17] ViPER4Android FX 2.5.0.5 [Unity/AML][v2.5] by ahrion
    Ya safetynet is passing with this installed.