• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Hello everyone i have started this thread for altius cooper
we know that he is banned from xda but have no clue why
so lets try bring him back so that we can get good roms like cm 9 final 4 on our ace back
please participate in this thread show altius your love and dedication for him

Last edited:

sharingan

May 30, 2013
hey why are you people not responding at least vote in poll yes or no
there are approx 140 views of this thread but only very few took pain and voted so whats the big deal
please vote and discuss
dont you want ics aokp reborn and android 4.3 aosp on your ace if you want come and help altius and me

keylocker

Maybe, most are not interested

I guess people ain't interested in bringing him back and that's why you find just a lot of views rather than Posts or Votes. Don't force yourself too much just for it. First, find out the reason he was banned. Out of concern, don't you end being banned from XDA for these kinda Threads, Adi.

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
Guys this is XDA. Democracy is the word here. No person including even the mods is greater than XDA. Everyone residing here must follow the rules. If alitus is blocked, there must be a reason for it.

The first time he was blocked, he had multiple accounts on XDA, which is against the rules. However, he was revived but now again he is blocked.No matter how many polls you give, he isn't allowed here unless he abides by the rules.

His works gave an indication for the need of appreciation. He asked for thanks' for his works. I have seen devs working like pros despite being hindered & deceived everytime. Everyone works here out of interest & not to ask for thanks'. You'll get them if you truly deserve. A humble reminder is ok but asking for it over & over again kills the purpose. I mean no disrespect to him/anyone else but this is how it runs around here.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

MeltingSnowman

Dec 11, 2011
Aditya Rathee on every single reply on someone request of help, advice or anything else asks for THANKS so I guess he would stop it before getting banned like Altius and not just ask to XDA people if we want him back because we do not decide about blocked/banned people. Also if he has been banned he did something sooo wrong.

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Aditya Rathee on every single reply on someone request of help, advice or anything else asks for THANKS so I guess he would stop it before getting banned like Altius and not just ask to XDA people if we want him back because we do not decide about blocked/banned people. Also if he has been banned he did something sooo wrong.

Are you referring me or him in context for asking for thanks talk clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We do not disclose the reasons for bans with the public. The ban was for very good reasons, that is all you need to know. Pleading or begging us to unban him will not make us change our minds.

Thread closed.
    Are you referring me or him in context for asking for thanks talk clearly

He's referring to you..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone