How/Where do i find an Authorized Xiaomi EDL Account Owner Nowadays?

Search This thread

orb3000

Forum Moderator
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • gords78

May 29, 2014

Prodai

Jun 17, 2012
    Thanks, my device is a Redmi 6 with locked bootloader and I'm pretty sure there are no workarounds.
    I've bricked my friend's redmi note 7 about a month ago and encountered the same issue as I flashed miui global rom into a chinese version via miflash tool with option 'flash all and lock'. She said she bought the device not from an official mi store but instead from a distributor which I think had flashed some modified chinese rom to appear as global one. So the device was in locked bootloader state, and after turning it on it always boots up into mi recovery. After done so many hours researching on the internet about how to bypass this lock bootloader and flash the right version of firmware in edl mode without authorized account, I've successfully unbrick the phone after flashing the firmware with a patched firehose file for redmi note 7. Try it mate. Hope it helps u. Cheers.

gords78

May 29, 2014
    I've bricked my friend's redmi note 7 about a month ago and encountered the same issue as I flashed miui global rom into a chinese version via miflash tool with option 'flash all and lock'. She said she bought the device not from an official mi store but instead from a distributor which I think had flashed some modified chinese rom to appear as global one. So the device was in locked bootloader state, and after turning it on it always boots up into mi recovery. After done so many hours researching on the internet about how to bypass this lock bootloader and flash the right version of firmware in edl mode without authorized account, I've successfully unbrick the phone after flashing the firmware with a patched firehose file for redmi note 7. Try it mate. Hope it helps u. Cheers.
    Thanks. This is my exact situation too. Bought as global version on eBay but after locking the bootloader found out its Chinese. Was going to give the firehose method a go tonight but read id still need an authorised account. Will give it a go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Solved to a certain degree. My handset doesn't support EDL as its a Mediatek chipset.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone