How/Where do i find an Authorized Xiaomi EDL Account Owner Nowadays?

Search This thread

WinIsMine

Jun 25, 2022
just run bat script file , I hate it when I accidentally lock the bootloader just because I don't enable full screen window
4.png

staviego

Jan 2, 2023
just run bat script file , I hate it when I accidentally lock the bootloader just because I don't enable full screen window

I have similar question. I want to flash my bricked MI8. I am in EDL mode, in device manager I see my "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" (COM10). I tried using older MiFlash with some firehose files but I get errors with authorisation.

So I tried as you wrote just executing the flash_all.bat but I get:
1.PNG

In MiFlash it shows my phone as MI8 dipper, so why would I get "missmatching image or device"?

Guan Yu

Mar 27, 2019
Redmi Note 11
I have similar question. I want to flash my bricked MI8. I am in EDL mode, in device manager I see my "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" (COM10). I tried using older MiFlash with some firehose files but I get errors with authorisation.

So I tried as you wrote just executing the flash_all.bat but I get:
View attachment 5800581
In MiFlash it shows my phone as MI8 dipper, so why would I get "missmatching image or device"?
delete that line in the script

Hussein Gbr

Dec 14, 2016
I've bricked my friend's redmi note 7 about a month ago and encountered the same issue as I flashed miui global rom into a chinese version via miflash tool with option 'flash all and lock'. She said she bought the device not from an official mi store but instead from a distributor which I think had flashed some modified chinese rom to appear as global one. So the device was in locked bootloader state, and after turning it on it always boots up into mi recovery. After done so many hours researching on the internet about how to bypass this lock bootloader and flash the right version of firmware in edl mode without authorized account, I've successfully unbrick the phone after flashing the firmware with a patched firehose file for redmi note 7. Try it mate. Hope it helps u. Cheers.
I have same problem with redmi k40 but its stuck on fastboot mode where i can get this patched firehose file ?? Can you give me some details??

staviego

Jan 2, 2023
I tried QFill and, if I use the original elf file I get the message:
ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.

When using the edl which should be firehose I get this:

ERROR: function: is_ack_successful: 1144 SAHARA_NAK_INVALID_ELF_HDR

So I think my firehose .elf file is not working. Anyone has a working one for MI8? I already searched the forum and tried these from repository.

Top Liked Posts