HOWTO Access ENTIRE GOOGLE PLAY Store on Amazon Fire TV / Fire TV Stick 4k

Search This thread

Intenti0n

Nov 24, 2013
Hey guys, Came across a great APK which allows you to access the entire playstore on your Android TV.

Yalp Store uses the same (protobuf) API the android Play Store app uses. It downloads apks directly from Google servers.

By default Yalp Store connects to Google services using a built-in account, so you do not have to own a Google account to use it. The only reason to use a live Google account is to access the paid apps you own.

Each time you log in a new Google Services Framework id (also known as device id) is generated using your device parameters.

For us to access all the apps all we need to do is spoof our device ID with another handset (Nexus / Pixel / Samsung tab etc).

You can see a demo of me installing the full version of Google Chrome and also Youtube TV direct on my 4K firestick

Reactions: cognitivedissonance

cognitivedissonance

Jan 11, 2012
Do other apps see this as Play Services also? I have an app that apparently requires Google play services, and it seems that the other method for putting that on the Fire TV 4k is not working anymore.

jaybo2099

Nov 22, 2010
That's not YouTube TV you are installing. That's YouTube for Android TV. It's just regular Youtube, and not the live TV and DVR version of YouTube TV.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, Came across a great APK which allows you to access the entire playstore on your Android TV.

Yalp Store uses the same (protobuf) API the android Play Store app uses. It downloads apks directly from Google servers.

By default Yalp Store connects to Google services using a built-in account, so you do not have to own a Google account to use it. The only reason to use a live Google account is to access the paid apps you own.

Each time you log in a new Google Services Framework id (also known as device id) is generated using your device parameters.

For us to access all the apps all we need to do is spoof our device ID with another handset (Nexus / Pixel / Samsung tab etc).

You can see a demo of me installing the full version of Google Chrome and also Youtube TV direct on my 4K firestick