Bootloader warning ⚠After the unlock of the bootloader, you have probably noticed the logo has been replaced by a Warning message...
Here is the solution to remove Bootloader warning Unlocked message from your Galaxy Tab S6 lite.
What you need?
- Your device.
- Terminal (termux recommended).
- Magisk patched recvory (you just need root for one time).
Steps to follow to fix Bootloader Unlocked Warning issue :
- Download the Param file and move it to download folder (internal storage).
- Download terminal (you can use termux).
- Start terminal and gain root access using "su".
- Type / copy this command into the terminal -
dd if=/storage/emulated/0/Download/up_param.tar of=/dev/block/platform/13520000.ufs/by-name/up_param
- Now simply reboot to recovery or system.
- Mission accomplished.
(in this case the param file is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, if you want it for your device message you may comment below)Splash screens for other devices :
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Galaxy A22
- If you want it for your device comment below..
Conclusion :In this post I have talked about How to remove bootloader warning. Tell us What You Say About The Post by commenting and if you have any questions then comment below.