• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[HowTo]Root Your Atrix HD ,Razr HD,Razr M With One Click

Search This thread

L7iharsha

Aug 25, 2011
Vijaywada
Yesterday Dan Rosenberg Unlocked Bootloaders again now he made a one click root method to unlock our Phones running on Jellybean 4.1.2 he released one-Click root Method to root our Phones...without any hassle like Booting into Ubuntu..Like typing commands :) now with single Click u can root your Phones..

Follow the instructions Below

1)Extract the Entire Zip File
2)Enable USB-Debugging on Your Phone To Enable Settings>>Developer Options>>Usb Debugging..
3)Make sure that you have installed Latest Motorola USB Drivers
4)if u are using Windows Select Run.bat to run the Program

p7uPh9v.png

5)Connect your Phone through USB And Press any key to root :)
pnYIEQX.png

6)Download From Here http://www.mediafire.com/?f4lipgd1hh3jug2
if u are using Linux or OsX Navigated to the extracted source and in terminal type "./run.sh".

your device will be rooted

i take no credit every credit goes to Dan :)

Donate to Dan
http://goo.gl/zBGb0

Last edited:

Heeter

Feb 26, 2011
Hi all,

Trying this on an ATRIX HD 4.1.1 AT&T, got my usb debug enabled,

I pressed any key to start and the "Daemon started successfully" but it is just there,

How long does it normally take? Where should the unzipped folder be sitting in?

Using Windows7.

Thanks

Heeter

Last edited:
Reactions: bmiles

Heeter

Feb 26, 2011
It will be complete with few seconds...try to run as administrator and connect the phone in MPT Mode

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Awesome,

Thanks for reminding me, I was in my standard account, not administration,

Worked great

Thanks again

Heeter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

ledom

Feb 24, 2010
Mexico, DF
Hi guys!
I used the file, run it as admin on my pc. I had my phone in debugging and the cmd screen showed me everything was fine. When I try to open SuperSU I get an error message: The are no binaries for SU and SuperSU cannot install them. This is a problem! I hit ok and it closes. If I open TB I get the message that it coudn't get the root privileges.

My phone is a Motorola Razar 201M (XT902) from Softbank (Japan), updated to 4.1.2

Any comment?

Thx!

ledom

Feb 24, 2010
Mexico, DF
All ready reboot and open again SU. Same result. I've used now two versions of motochopper, a 2.5Mb and a 3.6Mb. The only difference is the SU version, and I always have the same error. Any help? Any advice?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday Dan Rosenberg Unlocked Bootloaders again now he made a one click root method to unlock our Phones running on Jellybean 4.1.2 he released one-Click root Method to root our Phones...without any hassle like Booting into Ubuntu..Like typing commands :) now with single Click u can root your Phones..

Follow the instructions Below

1)Extract the Entire Zip File
    2)Enable USB-Debugging on Your Phone To Enable Settings>>Developer Options>>Usb Debugging..
    3)Make sure that you have installed Latest Motorola USB Drivers
    4)if u are using Windows Select Run.bat to run the Program

p7uPh9v.png

5)Connect your Phone through USB And Press any key to root :)
    pnYIEQX.png

6)Download From Here http://www.mediafire.com/?f4lipgd1hh3jug2
    if u are using Linux or OsX Navigated to the extracted source and in terminal type "./run.sh".

your device will be rooted

i take no credit every credit goes to Dan :)

Donate to Dan
    http://goo.gl/zBGb0
    How do I disable update check so that I don't accidentally update when future updates come an loose root?

Under system/app delete blurupdater.apk
    And under etc/security delete otacerts.zip
    hi, work in razr I xt890?
    hi, work in razr I xt890?

No.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    How do I disable update check so that I don't accidentally update when future updates come an loose root?