HP Touchpad Customs by MindSplit

Search This thread

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet

Due to some issues with the server i was hosting my files on, I am making a batch relocation of everything.

In doing so i realized that with my kids, school, and work, it is too long of a process to update the thread along with all the other methods i was sharing my work. In hopes of keeping everything centralized, i have decided to only update my Tumblr page. I believe that would allow me to keep making themes and share them in an easier and quicker fashion. Alternatively there is my MindSplit Customs app that can be downloaded from Google Play (Android Market)

I will still be active on the forums, so if you have any questions related to the themes or have any request, feel free to ask.

Thanks for all the feedback thus far, and i look forward to sharing more content with you all.

Also a very big thanks to Travis for all the support and assistance he has provided.

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet
xUJDg.png

This theme and more available here

tmac4life

Jun 16, 2010
Awesome work mindsplit! But I am unable to download the mboot single card. When I click it it only goes to a large preview with no download in site. Please let me know how I can download it. Keep up the good work!

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet
It has been a while since I posted or made any new themes.

If you don't have the MindSplit Customs App
@GooglePlay
You can alternatively stay updated via Tumblr
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/mindsplit
I have shared a few new ones on my Tumblr page (nothing special) but I am starting to get back into making new themes if not daily, as time allows. As always I am open for request so just drop me a line.

o_dat1

Dec 20, 2011
HP Touchpad (Android) Custom Boot Animation

No problem.

**Side note does anyone know of a reliable file hosting site i can host my files at?

Could you please post the link where I can get the boot animation that was posted on youtube? The link title on youtube is HP Touchpad (Android) Custom Boot Animation.

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Due to some issues with the server i was hosting my files on, I am making a batch relocation of everything. **Update: All files have been fixed and are being hosted on a new server**

In doing so i realized that with my kids, school, and work, it is too long of a process to update the thread along with all the other methods i was sharing my work. In hopes of keeping everything centralized, i have decided to only update my Tumblr page. I believe that would allow me to keep making themes and share them in an easier and quicker fashion. Alternatively there is my MindSplit Customs app that can be downloaded from Google Play (Android Market)

I will still be active on the forums, so if you have any questions related to the themes or have any request, feel free to ask.

Thanks for all the feedback thus far, and i look forward to sharing more content with you all.

Also a very big thanks to Travis for all the support and assistance he has provided.

Moboot Themes

Boot Animations

Wallpapers

Reserved For Future Projects​
    New York Yankees
    tumblr_m0qzt1WbX51rrpa7go1_500.png

Flashable .zip
    http://dev-host.org/3Rr

Boston Red Sox
    tumblr_m0ozj1MCvv1rrpa7go1_500.png

Flashable .zip
    http://dev-host.org/iOK