HTC 10 as a Google Home Hub

Search This thread
I have my HTC 10 lying around unused these days, the battery is so far gone there's not a lot that it can be used for.

I was thinking of plugging it in and using it as a Google Home Hub. Are there any suggestions for best rom to achieve this with? I've noticed with AOSiP 10, the battery can get very hot when plugged in, but not doing anything.

I really just want to be able to call out across the room 'Hey Google, turn on the lights'. So something as minimal as possible would be ideal.

Looking forward to resurrecting this device!

sudoxd

Jan 16, 2017
Adelaide
sudoxd.xyz
you wont be able to make it anything like a "Google Home Hub" in the sense that you have the UI or anything from it, the most you will be able to achieve is a clock app in fullscreen 100% of the time or some other dashboard type app with google assistant + ok google recognition on.

Reactions: djared704

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you wont be able to make it anything like a "Google Home Hub" in the sense that you have the UI or anything from it, the most you will be able to achieve is a clock app in fullscreen 100% of the time or some other dashboard type app with google assistant + ok google recognition on.