HTC 10 Continuous Restart Problem

Search This thread

ulasates

Dec 11, 2009
Eskisehir
Hi everybody i bought htc 10 last month but this problem began to last week , the device does not turn continuously restarts.

I tried open to download mode,recovery mode,safe mode but it didnt work. Only open to bootloader menu it worked.

I tried flash ruu but this exe say to no charge this device charged

I tried flash fastboot but my device bootloader is locked

Is there who can help me ?

j to the 4n

Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2012
Germany
Hi everybody i bought htc 10 last month but this problem began to last week , the device does not turn continuously restarts.

I tried open to download mode,recovery mode,safe mode but it didnt work. Only open to bootloader menu it worked.

try removing your external sdcard.
I've read other people experiencing the same issue....and it was a broken external sdcard causing it.

folgore95

Oct 9, 2015
Bergamo

Has your device been rooted?

If i helped you, remember to click the thanks button!

Reactions: ulasates
Since 1 hour i have the same issues.
After a restart the phone hangs in a boot loop.

boot up to HTC Logo but then restart immediately.
I can enter the white Bootloader screen, but when i select Download or Recovery Mode, it hangs in the Boot loop again.

SD Card already removed but is not working too.
My phone is unlocked, rootet & s-off

Anyone a solution?

Because i cant enter Download or Recovery it seems there is not way to reset the phone?!

Last edited:
Reactions: ulasates

ironhandfahri

Jul 21, 2016
...as I said, just remove the external sdcard and it should boot fine.
When you scared is damaged, there's no fix, but just to return it

My friend is with me right now. We're just tried normal start up, boot start up and safe mode startup but its still doesn't work. If we enter the boot menu then press the recovery mode device will start continuous reboot. What we're gonna do?

NuxNoir

Aug 6, 2016
It happens with my unrooted HTC 10 as well.
When I turn on the phone it would would not go past the htc welcome screen, it would vibrate and restart itself.

CPUser20

Apr 6, 2011

I can enter the white Bootloader screen, but when i select Download or Recovery Mode, it hangs in the Boot loop again.

Anyone a solution?

Because i cant enter Download or Recovery it seems there is not way to reset the phone?!

Did you ever get your phone working? I'm having the same exact issue right now and i don't know what to do :(

jeraldsm

Jul 10, 2016
I am experiencing the same problem. The phone has the latest update installed. (not rooted, bootloader locked).
I cannot go to any recovery modes.
Its so disappointing ! I'm in India but I bought this phone from middle-east on December 2016 and I have to sent it back there for warranty claim which will not happen very soon.
Have anyone found a solution for this problem ??

liu464765169

Nov 2, 2013
I got same thing but I can't boot my phone any more, just totally frozen down. Not even I try hard reboot with power/power+volume down/power+volume up/power+volume up and down.
I can't do anything without the info on my phone.

Can someone help with this?

jeraldsm

Jul 10, 2016
This can't be fixed

I got same thing but I can't boot my phone any more, just totally frozen down. Not even I try hard reboot with power/power+volume down/power+volume up/power+volume up and down.
I can't do anything without the info on my phone.

Can someone help with this?

We cant fix this, even I tried to troubleshoolt but no luck. You have to contact HTC service and claim warranty. So you will get a new device. Very shame on HTC 10 design, One of my friends who was in HTC service centre has seen atleast 12 HTC 10 devices sent for bootloop issue.

liu464765169

Nov 2, 2013
We cant fix this, even I tried to troubleshoolt but no luck. You have to contact HTC service and claim warranty. So you will get a new device. Very shame on HTC 10 design, One of my friends who was in HTC service centre has seen atleast 12 HTC 10 devices sent for bootloop issue.

Then is a huge problem for HTC. If they can't find out a way to fix it, they going to be lose a lot of money.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

try removing your external sdcard.
    I've read other people experiencing the same issue....and it was a broken external sdcard causing it.
    Personally I would try a factory reset

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Has your device been rooted?

If i helped you, remember to click the thanks button!
    Thanks but what try? Normal open , Safe mode , Ruu , Fastboot , Download mode , recovery mode ?
    ...as I said, just remove the external sdcard and it should boot fine.
    When you scared is damaged, there's no fix, but just to return it

Anyone a solution?