HTC 10 Replace bad stock Apps

Search This thread

acupunk

Dec 31, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus
Because the Google Dialer stop working with the current 1.80 firmware here is the updated version from my flashable.zip...

This is the Google Dialer from Andorid N Preview - flashable zip, after install allow all permissions for telephon and contacts app.
Before install this you should backup this 5 apps if you want to go back to htc dialer:

- /system/priv-app/DialerService
- /system/priv-app/HtcContactsDialer
- "/system/priv-app/HtcContactWidgets
- /system/priv-app/Telecomm
- /system/priv-app/Telephony

Google Dialer version: 3.01.08_rc8
Google Contacts version: 1.4.2

Download:

Download
GPE dialer works great. Any chance to get the new 4.0 dialer working? Spam blocking looks awesome.

Thanks.

ibrokemypie

Jul 20, 2016
May I suggest Fleksy as an alternative keyboard? Seems like it may be abandoned by the dev, however it seems they fully unlocked all the IAPs, it is a nice contender to Swiftkey without lots of extra features.

edgarpo

Jun 16, 2011
New York City
Because the Google Dialer stop working with the current 1.80 firmware here is the updated version from my flashable.zip...

This is the Google Dialer from Andorid N Preview - flashable zip, after install allow all permissions for telephon and contacts app.
Before install this you should backup this 5 apps if you want to go back to htc dialer:

- /system/priv-app/DialerService
- /system/priv-app/HtcContactsDialer
- "/system/priv-app/HtcContactWidgets
- /system/priv-app/Telecomm
- /system/priv-app/Telephony

Google Dialer version: 3.01.08_rc8
Google Contacts version: 1.4.2

Download:

Download

Thanks for this.

Any chance to update it to the latest apks? Or preferably a quick guide on how to do it?

Reactions: acupunk

kushman

Aug 25, 2011
gibbon minnesota
I use mainly Google apps
Google calendar
Google dialer
Google contacts
Google inbox
Google messenger
Google keyboard
Google chrome
Google music
Google drive
Google photo
Google keeps
Blacked layers
Navgon gps
Aosp calculator

Updated Google dialer 4.0.12 and contacts 1.4.9 had to search for theme ready but now all good and back to black;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts