• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC 7 Mozart Windows Phone 7 Emulator Skin

Search This thread

rruffman

Oct 31, 2007
I'm back! My second WinPhone7 Emu Skin, enjoy! I accpet skin requests ;)
Download the zip included below and tell me what you think of it :D
Installing it
1. Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
2.Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
3. Unzip the .zip file and put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
4. Put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
5. Fire up Windows Phone 7 Emulator and enjoy!!!!!

Will update it as requested, no transparency in app, sorry :( But will make transparent in the future!

nice!!! but what did you mean by "no transparency in app"

rruffman

Oct 31, 2007
I'm back! My second WinPhone7 Emu Skin, enjoy! I accpet skin requests ;)
Download the zip included below and tell me what you think of it :D
Installing it
1. Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
2.Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
3. Unzip the .zip file and put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
4. Put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
5. Fire up Windows Phone 7 Emulator and enjoy!!!!!

Will update it as requested, no transparency in app, sorry :( But will make transparent in the future!

can you make the samsung focus??