• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC 7 Trophy Windows Phone 7 Emulator Skin

Search This thread

pl0ppy

Oct 12, 2010
My first WinPhone7 Emu Skin, enjoy! I accpet skin requests ;).
Download the zip included below and tell me what you think of it :D
Installing it
1. Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
2.Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
3. Unzip the .zip file and put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
4. Put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
5. Fire up Windows Phone 7 Emulator and enjoy!!!!!

Will update it as requested, no transparency in app, sorry :(. But will make transparent in the future!

Last edited:

rruffman

Oct 31, 2007
My first WinPhone7 Emu Skin, enjoy! I accpet skin requests ;).
Download the zip included below and tell me what you think of it :D
Installing it
1. Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
2.Backup up WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation
3. Unzip the .zip file and put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
4. Put all the files inside the zip in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation

Will update it as requested, no transparency in app, sorry :(. But will make transparent in the future!

updated skins

Attachments

• skins.zip
    221.6 KB · Views: 77

levi3man

Jan 30, 2007
levidesigns.wordress.com
HTC Trophy Emulator Skin

Hi just made my own version with complete transparency, and shadows.

preview.jpg

Do the same as above but backup and replace the WM7_Skin.xml file aswell. so overall...

1. Backup up WM7_Skin.xml, WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft XDE\1.0
2.Backup up WM7_Skin.xml WM7_Skin_Up.png, WM7_Skin_Down.png and WM7_Skin_Mask.png from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\7.0\Emulation

(if your using 64bit program files folder is program files(86x)\

View attachment EmulatorTrophySkin-Levi.zip

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

aldenjones

Jan 17, 2011
wow ! its amazing skin shared here, i think its not like a skin its looking like a original body of the phone, thanks for sharing such nice post. keep it up.

htc trophy 7 skin cover