HTC Ace (HTC Desire HD) Shipped Roms (RUUs)

Search This thread

AndroidFileHost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 10, 2010
Texas
attachment.php

No wait times
No subscriptions
No BS

Ace

Many thanks to the ORIGINAL guy, football. He carried this community far with all his releases
Also thanks to tmartin for helping me stay on top of all the RUUs

Last edited:
I tried to flash this rom.
The result, fixed black screen with backlight.

Here are the steps that I followed.
With ClockworkMod Recovery v5.8.1.5
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Wipe Battery Stats
-Install zip from sdcard
-choose zip from sdcard

I followed the procedure with a sd card blank, with inside only the zip file of the rom.
I've already used for other updates this sd card.

After the reset, I waited +/- 15 minutes, around the time the screen remained black.

Does anyone know what problem might be?

I need this update to be able to do the s-off.
At the moment I installed CM11 but the GPS does not work, for this reason, I want to be able to try different radio make the s-off

Mpidemie

Feb 25, 2014

-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Wipe Battery Stats
-Install zip from sdcard
-choose zip from sdcard

I followed the procedure with a sd card blank, with inside only the zip file of the rom.

After the reset, I waited +/- 15 minutes, around the time the screen remained black.

At the moment I installed CM11 but the GPS does not work, for this reason, I want to be able to try different radio make the s-off

flashed original boot.img from that rom after installing the rom?

Reactions: iranzarrin

I tried.
Some other times had worked.
In recent times gives me error.

Code:
sending 'boot' (3034 KB)...
OKAY [  0.531s]
writing 'boot'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 1.015s

Also gives me the same error with other boot.img from other ROM, if I try to flash it.
I do not know why.

Reactions: iranzarrin

richie16171

Dec 2, 2012
I have HTC Desire HD A9191..Android Version 2.3.5 and HTC Sense Version 3.0...Baseband 12.65.60.29U_26.14.04.28_M
Software Version 3.13.61.5 ...HBoot -2.00.0029....CID No_ORANG001. It is from Israel Orange and sim locked.

So, My phone is in semi boot loop. So I tried lot of places for the official Version of Rom. If you can help me please. I don't have gold card and I cant boot my phone.

roheed

Apr 27, 2011
I have HTC Desire HD A9191..Android Version 2.3.5 and HTC Sense Version 3.0...Baseband 12.65.60.29U_26.14.04.28_M
Software Version 3.13.61.5 ...HBoot -2.00.0029....CID No_ORANG001. It is from Israel Orange and sim locked.

So, My phone is in semi boot loop. So I tried lot of places for the official Version of Rom. If you can help me please. I don't have gold card and I cant boot my phone.

First Try flashing the boot.ini

if it doesnt work you may need to flash the ROM again.

richie16171

Dec 2, 2012
First Try flashing the boot.ini

if it doesnt work you may need to flash the ROM again.

Thank you for your advice.. I am seeking the original Orange Israel Rom. I cannot flash any other Rom. It just says fail.. download correct rom and try again..I tried already 3 RUU from different versions. But no where I am getting the Orange Israel RUU.

And flashing the boot.ini ... can you please explain me how to flash and where to obtain boot.ini file please...thank you

roheed

Apr 27, 2011
Thank you for your advice.. I am seeking the original Orange Israel Rom. I cannot flash any other Rom. It just says fail.. download correct rom and try again..I tried already 3 RUU from different versions. But no where I am getting the Orange Israel RUU.

And flashing the boot.ini ... can you please explain me how to flash and where to obtain boot.ini file please...thank you

regarding Orange Israel ROM, you can google.

once you've found the ROM, the boot.ini will be inside the zip file. you just need to copy it to the android tool folder (that you may be using to connect via ADB through command prompt).

run: flashboot boot boot.ini

richie16171

Dec 2, 2012
regarding Orange Israel ROM, you can google.

once you've found the ROM, the boot.ini will be inside the zip file. you just need to copy it to the android tool folder (that you may be using to connect via ADB through command prompt).

run: flashboot boot boot.ini

Thank you so much ...I understood the process., If I am not mistaken.. the RUU files are exicutive files. Do you think we can extract them? And my biggest problem is, I am not finding anywhere the said Rom. If you find one please let me know.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

No wait times
    No subscriptions
    No BS

Ace

Many thanks to the ORIGINAL guy, football. He carried this community far with all his releases
    Also thanks to tmartin for helping me stay on top of all the RUUs
    Fixed link

-wipe data/factory reset
    -wipe cache partition
    -Wipe Dalvik Cache
    -Wipe Battery Stats
    -Install zip from sdcard
    -choose zip from sdcard

I tried.
    Some other times had worked.
    In recent times gives me error.

Code:
    sending 'boot' (3034 KB)...
    OKAY [  0.531s]
    writing 'boot'...
    (bootloader) signature checking...
    FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
    finished. total time: 1.015s

Also gives me the same error with other boot.img from other ROM, if I try to flash it.
    I do not know why.