• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC ALBUM for WIZARD... It Wokrs!!!

Search This thread

bfjosue

Jun 2, 2006
Patched HTC Album 1.0 Build 822.716 (it should work on all devices)
to view all of your pictures in your device and storage card you should rename manually My Pictures in My Documents to _My Pictures (it has some kind of restriction to show My Pictures only and this trick fixes it)
11-02-2007
UPDATE!!!
Help File, just Unzip help.zip to \Windows

Attachments

• HTC.Album.1.0.822.716..cab
    1.7 MB · Views: 367,729
  • Album.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,971
Last edited:

dr_tracker

Jul 19, 2007
Santo Domingo
Tested and works, Help file is not included but this doesn't affect use...

Didn't need to change the My Pictures Folder... Actually it scanned my whole device and displayed every single picture...

Will keep testing...

Big thanks to the author and every one involved on this.

bryan95502

Jun 17, 2007
Thanks!!! I have been waiting for this too!!

Seems to work ok, but its slow to load pictures. Im sure the bugs will be worked out soon..

Thanks again!!

:D

gullum

Mar 22, 2007
now I'm verry happy :) I put up an OEM pack and it worked on all othere devices but not my lovely prophet :(
but now it's working and I love it

Thanks for this you made my day

rsfaze

Jan 14, 2007
Orlando, Fl
the app does load on my g4 but I cant get it to zoom. When I do a quick circular motion I get an icon showing no zoom. Magnify glass with a big red circle in front. Any ideas?

xplode

Dec 9, 2005
Nesebar
Patched HTC Album 1.0 Build 822.716 (it should work on all devices)
to view all of your pictures in your device and storage card you should rename manually My Pictures in My Documents to _My Pictures (it has some kind of restriction to show My Pictures only and this trick fixes it)

HA, this is my cab :)

You should add my nick to it, even the description is the same. You never bother to change it.

Prove

lordsinasina

Aug 3, 2007
works like a charm on prophet
just one thing :
in touch dual u can go to next photo by sliding from side to side( left or right) on landscape mode
but in prophet this could be done only in portrait mode and in landscape
u should slide from top to bottem
any solution?

xvemokidvx

Jun 5, 2007
uhh help

I just installed this, and saw that it wasnt showing up anywhere so i figured i just needed to do a soft reset. I did that, and now my wizard wont load! its stuck on the screen after the IPL/SPL. ActiveSync doesnt see it so I cant reflash either!

jacknjill

Jun 1, 2007
Philadelphia
I just installed this, and saw that it wasnt showing up anywhere so i figured i just needed to do a soft reset. I did that, and now my wizard wont load! its stuck on the screen after the IPL/SPL. ActiveSync doesnt see it so I cant reflash either!

you have 2 options:
1. bootloader mode - search yourself how to get into that
2. Hard reset- search yourself how to do that too