Htc album help

Search This thread

basik

Nov 5, 2007
I have searched many threads but could not find an answer. I want to know how to point the htc album to wherever my pictures are. In previous roms, htc album would just autodetect where my pics were but since flashing duttys dualtouch v4 i cant seem to get htc album to point to my pics. It only displays pics in the default picture folder which is located at device\my documents\my pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

jhr

Dec 8, 2007
Las Vegas
I have searched many threads but could not find an answer. I want to know how to point the htc album to wherever my pictures are. In previous roms, htc album would just autodetect where my pics were but since flashing duttys dualtouch v4 i cant seem to get htc album to point to my pics. It only displays pics in the default picture folder which is located at device\my documents\my pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

search and download kaiser tweak.

basik

Nov 5, 2007

Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it. I'll make sure to try these out and report back. :D

pizzaguy

Jan 1, 2008
The latest version of HTC Albulm allows you to select the folder to view.

Is there one that does what he wants but without the folder option everytime you open it up? its annoying to have to go through the whole tree every time you want to look at a picture (plus for me i cant read anything in the folder dialog everything shows up as square things [] )