• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC Aria Sticky Roll-Up Thread **Check this thread BEFORE posting**

Search This thread

NotATreoFan

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
As the regular visitors to this forum will probably notice, I have just spent several hours cleaning up all of the non-development threads posted in Aria Development.

I need everyone's help to keep this forum tidy. Please use the Report Post option conveniently located at the top of the offending post. With your assistance, everyone will be able to come by and find exactly what they need with minimal frustration.

Last edited:

zedbra

Sep 16, 2010
Hi bro, i have created a kinda "all-in-one" guide HERE. it seems to be helping plenty of n00bs. It would be great if you want to add it to the Rollup Sticky Thread. Thanks:)
the guide is sequential: How to Install Drivers, ROOT, Un-ROOT, Install ROM's, Fonts, Apps, etc.

The problem with a list of all ROMs being in this thread is that myself or the forum mod would have the update the post every time there is a change. If you want to create a thread that lists them all, I will gladly add it here.

i have seen requests for this too. if you like, i can put together a ROM's thread with all the links in it. this way they go directly to the original ROM thread which will include the Changelog. Haha, i like organization and simplicity too:D

i went and created a ROM's thread anyway. if want to add it to the "Rollup".... HERE ya go;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sawzall

NotATreoFan

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Hi bro, i have created a kinda "all-in-one" guide HERE. it seems to be helping plenty of n00bs. It would be great if you want to add it to the Rollup Sticky Thread. Thanks:)
the guide is sequential: How to Install Drivers, ROOT, Un-ROOT, Install ROM's, Fonts, Apps, etc.

i have seen requests for this too. if you like, i can put together a ROM's thread with all the links in it. this way they go directly to the original ROM thread which will include the Changelog. Haha, i like organization and simplicity too:D

i went and created a ROM's thread anyway. if want to add it to the "Rollup".... HERE ya go;)

Added both of these to the first post. Thank you for writing them.

Reactions: sawzall

Top Liked Posts