Htc Aria

Search This thread

redd920

Apr 25, 2012
its bad that the htc aria doesnt get dhat much support nomore. im just saying

sent from my still kicking ass aria

E

E.Cadro

I have to disagree the aria never had ton of roms but the ones that we did get were solid and we still have a couple of great devs that have given us a cm 9 that is currently my daily driver. Hell we even had a taste of miui v4 So I think we are still getting descent support for a device that was never really a blockbuster seller. :)

Sent from wherever I am!

tebuddy

Nov 18, 2011
I have always gotten great support and have learned a great deal about the Aria, Android, and smartphones in general just from this sub-forum. Perhaps I can help you with something?

LPMatt

Apr 24, 2012
Tolland, CT
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Aria support

I've found plenty of support for this little phone. We just can't expect a lot from such a slow processor. With a larger (16 gb) sd card and the right apps, it's easy to move things around to get the most from this phone.

I haven't tried the new CM9 on the Aria, but for my money, CM7.2 rocks on the Aria! I'm not sure the hardware benefits greatly from ICS, but again, I haven't tried it....yet.

redd920

Apr 25, 2012
its pretty qood and smooth, im just waiting on the camera to qet fixed

sent from my still kicking ass aria

hawkeye2188

May 17, 2011
Iowa
I think it did fairly well, you have to remember this was the second Android device for ATT and that was two years ago. Times have changed. I definitely applaud the devs that are still here and working on it actively.

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
I think the phone had excellent support. This was by far one of the nicest communities on XDA-Developers. As mentioned above, although we didn't have a billion ROMs like other phones, the ones we did get were rock solid. Quite honestly, there is no reason you need 100+ different roms on the phone. You either go the CM* route or Sense route.. Big shout out to genepool's liberated 2.2.2 ROM... I think that's the most polished sense ROM out of the bunch. His ROM is how HTC intended the device to run. :cool:

What did you need help with? There are lots of people here ready to help, myself included. I don't even have the phone anymore and I still read these forums from time to time. :rolleyes:

Edit: I see you're having trouble with the camera. What's wrong with it?

Reactions: kevina90

bjoswald

Aug 10, 2011
Ocala
The Aria is a wonderful little phone, and it is a shame HTC abandoned it. However, the community here at XDA has been more than generous to us, and to this day, continues to support the Aria. I owe all the developers a beer or two for their hard work!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think the phone had excellent support. This was by far one of the nicest communities on XDA-Developers. As mentioned above, although we didn't have a billion ROMs like other phones, the ones we did get were rock solid. Quite honestly, there is no reason you need 100+ different roms on the phone. You either go the CM* route or Sense route.. Big shout out to genepool's liberated 2.2.2 ROM... I think that's the most polished sense ROM out of the bunch. His ROM is how HTC intended the device to run. :cool:

What did you need help with? There are lots of people here ready to help, myself included. I don't even have the phone anymore and I still read these forums from time to time. :rolleyes:

Edit: I see you're having trouble with the camera. What's wrong with it?