HTC Cube Clone (SCLPF 1-62) (My Uno Skin Released)

Search This thread

Slither2006

May 19, 2007
The Outback
If you're looking for my C++ version of the cube, called SCLPC++, then click here

Program Title: SCLPF
Recent Version : 1-62
Purpose : Basic Clone of the HTC Cube Launcher coded in Flash and C#.Net Compact Framework Version 2
Author : Slither2006
Start Date : 12-10-07

Demonstation : 1-60 Beta 8 Demo - Not Complete yet....will email to Beta Testers soon! -YouTube Video Here <--------------------------------Noobs Check this out!!!!!
Demonstation : 1-60 Beta 8 Demo Update 2 - Not Complete yet....will email to Beta Testers soon! -YouTube Video Here <--------------------------------Noobs Check this out!!!!!

Before you enjoy this software please donate!!!! :D Click Here

SCLPF Version 1-62

• Corrected Typo in 1-61 instructions step 8.
  • Fixed cab deployment issue in 1-61 (missing Thumb folder)
  • Speed Improvements
  • Faster Loading time than SCLPF 1-60 Beta 8
  • All files are in a CAB
  • 4th Applications Menu
  • Programs are sorted and listed recursively
  • Icons on the Applications Menu can be changed
  • Text and Text colour can be changed on the Applications Menu
  • Extra Contacts Cube rotating down animation
  • Extra Email & SMS application
  • Extra Call/Email/SMS to Mobile/Work/Home diagonal 180degree flip animation
  • No Call verification when calling a contact number
  • Smaller memory consumption than SCLPF 1-60 Beta 7
  • Smoother animations than SCLPF 1-60 Beta 8
  • Its own custom Configuration Application
  • NO MORE LINK EDITING!!!

Take your Pick :

Original Skin:
slithercube2rb1.png

Download here : SCLPF Version 1-62

Slither's Uno Skin :
unoskincollageol5.png

Download here : SCLPF Version 1-62(Uno Skin)
(All graphics in this skin has been remastered from originals by Slither2006...This took AGES!!! So please donate...link below)

After you enjoy this software please donate!!!! :D Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits :

• Special thanks to efrost for his FTouchFlo 1.4.1 and Minimize program!!!
  • Also special thanks to poorlyduck for help with final graphics, excellent job mate!!!
  • Many thanks to ALL BETA TESTERS for the great ideas and great bug testing to get the cube where it is today!!!!
  • Also Many thanks to everyone who donated to this project, I hope it is what you wished for!!!

Last edited:

DJKai

May 12, 2006
Sydney
Fantastic work so far mate... would love to see this once you have completed it.

The image reso was low but im assuming that its due to only being a prototype but love where your heading, works great.

Slither2006

May 19, 2007
The Outback
Thanks DJKai,

Don't worry its well underway. I did a basic mockup of this prototype with the buttons for the music/photos/vids....and it worked great...i just have finish what I mentioned above plus also implement the "DownSlide" code so that the app minimize but not close the app....this way it'll prevent you seeing that annoying "Flash Player" title bar when it starts....if efrost is successful in getting the touch.dll to work with Hermes then you could launch it buy sliding your finger up and that would make it closer to the real thing.

Yeah sorry bout the low res....I had to take screenshots of Youtube to get those menu pics....if anyone has any better 240x320 bmps or pngs of them I'd be very interested...even if their just screenshots straight from a HTC Touch phone.

I'm at work right now so won't get a chance to code for another 5 hours.

BTW : Did you try enabling the Fullscreen option in the FlashPlayer ? Because upon opening the swf it will not open fullscreen.......yet.

Last edited:

DJKai

May 12, 2006
Sydney

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3,543
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3,060
Last edited:

Slither2006

May 19, 2007
The Outback
Anti-Aliasing Done!

What-do-ya think of these apples???:D They were compressed jpeg hence the artifacts a little....the photoshop files I got look great!

Attachments

• Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8,062

Kenzneth

Jun 26, 2007
Hong Kong
I'm intrigued by the HTC Cube Launcher and after testing out ByKa's great Cube Launcher I was inspired to make as close a port to the HTC Cube Launcher as possible.

You'll need FlashLite 2.1 and will have to manually run the swf file in fullscreen mode....ill fix this later.

Here is what I've done so far (12-10-07) :

- Implemented 3 menus (contacts, Main menu, pics/photo/vids)
- Navigate between menus by sliding finger left and right.
- Only implemented a sliding animation not cube rotate animation.

To do very soon :

- Configure all buttons to launch their corresponding programs.
- Create the rotating cube animation (shouldn't be hard just time consuming with photoshop.)
- implement a config file that can read in contacts and assign contact pics.
- implement the DownSlide code very similar to the left/right code so that it minimizes the app.

This is really just a prototype so far and I'm sure many of you hate prototypes but be patient and I will deliver the final port as soon as I can.

Decompile my swf if you wish and reuse the code just give me credit where it is due. I'll upload the .fla file when I'm finished.

Hope you like it and if you have any feedback or suggestions

Slither2006

BTW : I contacted efrost and tested out his alpha release but had no luck getting his touchFlo working on my Hermes.

can u give me the fla file so that i can make a chinese verion?
thanks

Slither2006

May 19, 2007
The Outback
No probs, I will once I have completed more code.

Im flattered you'd like to convert the language....I'll go one further(be extra helpful) and give you the blank AI files or BMP's for the Menu so you can edit them and right the chinese characters on them.

Please be patient once it is finished or at least close to finished I'll publish my FLA straight away. But once again remember me when the credit is due please.

Attachments

• TouchPics.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,796

marttin

May 23, 2007
Beijing
Hi Slither2006,

Your work looks great - it will be very nice to have something close to HTC Cube Launcher.

BTW, I was also thinking that Efrost's FTouchFlo Cab must be very complementory to your effort. I tested it today, and it works very well on my Hermes (Softbank X01HT Herm 200) - it is still running. If you need some help with testing on Hermes just le me know

Good Luck

Slither2006

May 19, 2007
The Outback
Hi Marttin,

Thanks for the props! Yeah I will do my best to get at least the buttons finished as soon as possible. The contacts page will be the most challenging as I want to make a easy way to add and remove contacts with as little stylus action as possible.

You're absolutely right about efrosts TouchFlo efforts working on the Hermes and I agree that it could complement it very well!

I'll PM efrost later down the track once I have something decent to offer and see if we can assign the UpSlide motion to my flash app. I was also thinking the left and right slideMotion from the home screen could be assigned to different pages on the cube and open them accordingly....the latter could be tricky tho.

The_hesham

Jul 18, 2006
Greate effort
I hope it will work on Himalaya, only Byka cube worked

Best Regards

Last edited:

poorlyduck

Feb 27, 2007
here are all the original Cube images for rotation 34 images total, hopefully it will save you time and you can start with buttons functionality

cuberotationyx0.png

Slither2006

May 19, 2007
The Outback
here are all the original Cube images for rotation 34 images total, hopefully it will save you time and you can start with buttons functionality

cuberotationyx0.png
Hollllyyyy CRAAPPP!!!

Thanks poorlyduck!!!!!!

Thats just what I needed!!!

I had my bucks night last night and have the worst headache so i'll be coding slowly today.

Xda community rocks!!!

wonder12

Jun 5, 2007
Hoping to see your release soon. Best is with the help of efrost and the ability to open this flash app through an upward gesture.

:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    my bad its app data/sclpf/sclpf.swf, still its not working prop with the swipe but i can still go into file and open