HTC Cube OpenGL (SCLPC++ 0-051)(Coded from scratch in C++)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pedjav

Dec 2, 2008
Need some help please! SCLPC++

After installing SCLPC++ i have problem with start menu. The list of program has 50 icons, and the background of start menu is white, so names of applications are not readable anymore. I deleted SCLPC++ folder since application does not appeared in add/remove, but problem still occur.
Any help please?

orlandojumpoff

Sep 6, 2007
wow, glad to see you're back at it slither
haha i remember when you had something for us by xmas last year on ur original project that used flash (hope i'm remembering correctly)
like many others, i recently got a touch pro, so i was sad when i realized i couldn't test the cube on it...
can't wait to keep up with ur work and goodluck!

radarhunter

Aug 21, 2008
i hard resetted my Mobile but wasn`t able to uninstall the application can anyone please tell me how to do so ???????

MetalRush

Nov 27, 2007
Tiel
www.metalrush.com
F*** me... I almost gave you up, bud.
Glad to see you're back in the saddle my friend.
I have cheated on you in the meantime and getting really p*ssed off at this ROM... so I can't wait to see your first new release (no preasure whatsoever, huh :D).
Still loving the TyTN II and this cube... prog on, brother :p

anewbie

Jul 8, 2008
my SCLPC++.exe got loaded twice in the memory

... With SCLPC++ it loads the PNG file of all the required animations on startup. Minimze and Restore doesn't load or unload this png(although I'll try and get it to in the future to reduce memory consumption when minimized)....This is the main reason for the 2.28mb memory overhead....
Slither2006.

Hi, this is a marvelous piece of work!!! I just recently found out, and immediately put it on my HTC Hermes. I followed the instructions and assigned FTouchSL's up gesture to load SCLPC++.exe. After realizing that my memory was running low, I looked at the running process using Task Manager. I found two instances of SCLPC++.exe loaded in the memory. Each have a different PID, and each take up exactly the same amount (3205 KB) of memory. I know that I did use the up gesture multiple times (definitely more than two times). Is this normal? As I am writing this email, I tried ending the process, and re-running it a couple more times. It looks like, each time I use the up gesture, I invoked an instance, and I ended up finding 4 copies in the memory. Is there anyway to fix that?

thanks very much for such a wonderful job!

Edit: Sorry, just found out that it's a known bug. Hope it gets fixed. Thanks!

Last edited:

dannyxda

Dec 29, 2008
Can this be installed on the touch pro?

I downloaded it.. read the readme, but don't understand how to
assign it to the up swipe?

laverda

Jul 24, 2007
Can this be installed on the touch pro?

I downloaded it.. read the readme, but don't understand how to
assign it to the up swipe?

Yes it can but it doesn't run full screen. Slither has said before Christmas that he was coding a new cube which will work on the pro but we haven't heard anything about it yet...

Mick

dannyxda

Dec 29, 2008
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind running it in non full screen
in the mean time.. so how do I get it to launch from an upswipe?

I recall the directions say "assign it" but i'm not sure where to assign it?

Grouchat

May 7, 2008
Hello every body,
i have just bought a HTC Diamond ans i am very interessed by the vga cube.
someone has news about it ?

Thank a lot
Best Regards

thewallrus

Dec 4, 2008
Thank and 1 problem

Thank a lot man! this is awesome. Everything is working except I cannot add contacts. I know how to go into the conguration and change settings. but when i click on a plus sign in the contacts part, nothing happens. In the actal cube program, It turns white for a second while i am clicking it, but nothing happens after that. In the confuration part it will not even click. thanks for any help you guys can give me.

oh yea, could it be because i have Icontacts?
-james-

dimitri407

Jun 19, 2007
If and when this comes out for VGA I will jump for joy. I have missed the Cube since I moved to the Touch Pro.

Biggzz

Dec 8, 2008
I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall it. When i try to delete the folder it says, "problem deleting file"

Any help. It doesn't appear in the remove programs.

juliocvaldez

Feb 20, 2008
I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall it. When i try to delete the folder it says, "problem deleting file"

Any help. It doesn't appear in the remove programs.
You don't install this like a cab file. What you do is copy the contents of the folder to My Device/Aplication Data. Once it's copied to that location you click on it to activate it. You can launch it from a shortcut such as a hardware button or using touchflo. If you do have touchflo, you have to remember to disable this ap in touchflo. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Sorry. I see you said "uninstall", not "install". Have you tried deleting it from your computer using Active Sync?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd guess making graphical effects like 3D style animations or fading is far more easy with a library like edgelib.
    Doing the cube animation in the current MortButtons beta with simple BitBlt/StretchBlt commands took me some time and nerves, and the result is far from a real 3D animation...
    Well, and DirectX isn't quite easy, requires DevStudio 2005 for the developer and at least WM5 for the user...

There is no "3D animation", it's just blitting based on the big png file, and the fact that the FPS sucks (even if actually pseudo 3D should be decent on any device, and produce far better result, based on the flip effect I've made for PCM). And fade effect is as complicated a substracting two number.
    Hi!

Started reading this thread and read and read and read... until i realized that it was over 100 pages long ;)

Anyway, I saw that many people have requested/asked for/humbly begged for a VGA version... I join that choir and humbly ask you to create a Cube that will work for VGA-devices.

Best regards,
    Anders