HTC Cube OpenGL (SCLPC++ 0-051)(Coded from scratch in C++)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xeirwn

Sep 22, 2007
Just tried this on my XDA Flame (VGA screen)
It is on the supported devices list, but the cube has many bugs!

When it appears and after rotating left or right, it gets small (QVGA) size..

Anyway, it is very smooth, unlike all other UIs.. So I LIKE IT!!

OpenGL ES is the way to go (especially for VGA screens).
Hope the new version is much better!

Of course, I'm ready to donate when it comes out! :D

MaPT0_T

Feb 18, 2009
Is This working in HTC Touch 3G . I have some problems with configuration on Touch 3G. I can't open the cube ): . I watch the videos in youtube , but there isn't advice how to configurate. PLS help me ! Write me a PM .

Sorry for errors in this message , i am not English.

t76sTaNg

Feb 17, 2008
Providence
Glitch in the START BAR!!!!!

Hey everybody, Im having a pretty annoying problem. Whenever I assign sclpc to a softkey i get a glitch in my start bar. the glitch consists of numerous programs being reapeditly shown in the start bar. It does this after using it maybe for 10-15min after i assign it. The start bar also turns to a light grey color. i never get this problem when i assign it to the gestures of ftouchsl, so does this mean that sclpc should only be used with ftouchsl instead of asigning it to the softkey? if any1 can help with this issue i would really appreciate it. thanks guys.

samcheng62

Mar 23, 2009
How to develop visual effect just like your program.

Hi
SCLPC++ is a good project. I am a program teacher in taiwan. I want to teach how to develop visual effect by Edgelib. Can you len me know how to develpment it? Of course, I'm ready to donate when it comes out. Thank you!!

bleachdaz

Mar 25, 2009
Very Nice App

Like your app works well on the Samsung I780 using FtouchSL 2.10 not Touchflo (freezes main GUI intermitently).

Cube is aligned on the left of the screen tho with a black bar running down the right.

Your Flash version does not work on this phone with latest mobile flash and .NET the slide feature freezes.

Otherwise I have the C sharp version working very well.

Thanks for the great app.

Hope to see the finished product soon.

Chow

candicesyoung

Apr 12, 2009
SCLPC++ 3D Program List - HTC TYTN II

Program : SCLPC++ 3D *
Version : 0-051 WM05/WM06*
Date : 7th-Feb-08 *
Author : Stephen O'Hair *
Alias : Slither2006 *

Hi I have the HTC Tytn II, I have managed to edit the other 2 screens which function perfectly, however the 3rd screen - program list app path dont link to any files regardless of how i input the data (from start or windows exe file) do you have list of tytn ii paths?

candicesyoung

Apr 12, 2009
HTC TYTN II (KAISER)

PLEASE HELP!
>Below are the paths that do not work
>What about the weather, date and time application available std on today screen? where will they be shown? And the battery and connectivity icons displayed at top of today screen?
Is there an extra 4th screen that could be developed for that?
>where will calls incoming and missed as well as incoming sms/mms be shown? Maybe on new 4th screen
AppPath3 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Today.lnk"
AppPath4 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs.exe"
AppPath5 ="\Windows\Start Menu\TomTom Navigator.lnk"
AppPath6 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games.lnk"
AppPath7 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Settings\Device Lock.lnk"
AppPath8 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveSync.lnk"
AppPath9 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Office Mobile.lnk"
AppPath10 ="\Windows\Start Menu\HTCHomeplug.lnk"
AppPath11 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Messenger.lnk"
AppPath12 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Settings.lnk"

ContactsPath2 ="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SCLPF Links\CallHistory.lnk"

smuppy

Feb 4, 2009
Hi!

Started reading this thread and read and read and read... until i realized that it was over 100 pages long ;)

Anyway, I saw that many people have requested/asked for/humbly begged for a VGA version... I join that choir and humbly ask you to create a Cube that will work for VGA-devices.

Best regards,
Anders

Reactions: louis860421

rajivshahi

Oct 10, 2008
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Hi!

Started reading this thread and read and read and read... until i realized that it was over 100 pages long ;)

Anyway, I saw that many people have requested/asked for/humbly begged for a VGA version... I join that choir and humbly ask you to create a Cube that will work for VGA-devices.

Best regards,
Anders

+1 i'm dying to try it on my VGA device.....

herbert_yu

Dec 1, 2007
touch viva

it dosen't work on touch viva when istalling unsertifide software pop's uP Pls. help me how to install it tnx. in advance...sorry 4 my poor english....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd guess making graphical effects like 3D style animations or fading is far more easy with a library like edgelib.
    Doing the cube animation in the current MortButtons beta with simple BitBlt/StretchBlt commands took me some time and nerves, and the result is far from a real 3D animation...
    Well, and DirectX isn't quite easy, requires DevStudio 2005 for the developer and at least WM5 for the user...

There is no "3D animation", it's just blitting based on the big png file, and the fact that the FPS sucks (even if actually pseudo 3D should be decent on any device, and produce far better result, based on the flip effect I've made for PCM). And fade effect is as complicated a substracting two number.
    Hi!

Best regards,
    Anders