Search This thread

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Hey! I have a question if any of the roms 5.1.1 is in Polish and I can install it on the desire 310 (single sim). If any of the roms were in Polish, please install the instructions;). I will add that the phone has only root (superuser). I apologize for the grammar, but I use Google Translate :D
Link to screenshoot: zapodaj.net/8836a65b31c2b.png.html
Where your from?
Poland?
To odezwij się na pw.
Podeślę ci instrukcję jak wgrać cm13 na desire 310. Bo robiłem ten telefon.
Zabawy z oryginalnym softem 4.4.2, brick.
I w granie systemu z desire 320
Aktualnie każdy Rom który testowałem na desire 310 single sim. Posiada język Polski.
Ale najlepszy i pozbawiony błędów jest cm13

Last edited:

ewtoombs

Mar 20, 2017
The ota installation is supposed to fail,just reboot after this message.They came originally from the tutorial in 4pda,idk if this actually makes a difference...
BTW,sorry for slow response,I dont log in xda much these days.

Thanks for the confirmation, Marty. I ignored the error and followed the rest of the install instructions to the letter. I didn't use some of the tools though. After the OTA update exploit, I got root access with kingroot, ran adb shell, switched to root with su, I remounted /system readwrite with mount -o remount,rw /system, and I used busybox vi to edit /system/build.prop. I wrote the recovery using adb push recovery /data/local/tmp, dd if=/data/local/tmp/recovery of=/dev/recovery. Philz Touch clockworkmod works beautifully!

Just for kicks, I tried the same thing without the step where you switch the language and locale to Russia. Still works. So idk what that step was for... The important thing was the OTA exploit. How the hell does that work, anyway? What did it do?

MaRtYy01

Jan 13, 2015
Plovdiv
Thanks for the confirmation, Marty. I ignored the error and followed the rest of the install instructions to the letter. I didn't use some of the tools though. After the OTA update exploit, I got root access with kingroot, ran adb shell, switched to root with su, I remounted /system readwrite with mount -o remount,rw /system, and I used busybox vi to edit /system/build.prop. I wrote the recovery using adb push recovery /data/local/tmp, dd if=/data/local/tmp/recovery of=/dev/recovery. Philz Touch clockworkmod works beautifully!

Just for kicks, I tried the same thing without the step where you switch the language and locale to Russia. Still works. So idk what that step was for... The important thing was the OTA exploit. How the hell does that work, anyway? What did it do?
I dunno,its just translated tutorial from 4pda.

Calvin Candie

May 9, 2017
Reupload Stock 310 One sim firmware

Well, i just bricked my phone and I can't download stock 310 firmware, because page says: "File not found". Can someone reupload this file to Google Drive or something? Ty in advance :D

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Well, i just bricked my phone and I can't download stock 310 firmware, because page says: "File not found". Can someone reupload this file to Google Drive or something? Ty in advance :D
Just download stock for desire 320. Flash, and flash cm13. 2 hour work for me
Work for me and desire 310 single sim.
Very stable and fast rom.
But still lack of free data to install app from play store. Only 1.5gb for this.
In my second android phone I have almost 3gb. Ace 2 with CM11. Only this is shame in this htc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calvin Candie

Calvin Candie

May 9, 2017
Getting 4008 error in flash tool

Hello, I am getting an error nr 4008 while flashing my Desire 310. Flashing stops on 4.36mb all the time, no matter if i am choosing Format All + Dl or Download only. I installed drivers from this thread, removed, installed again and still the same error. I am using Windows 10 Pro, and using Flash tool running in Windows 7 mode with an administrator permissions. The ROM is the Desire 320 stock one. My account is new so i cant post an image, but i can send you screenshots if you are willing to help me.

@edit: fixed by restoring my windows 10 and installing proper drivers. Now everything is working well. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurajmo

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Great post, I finally find something good for my sister's phone.

Yeah I think for desire 310 cm13 is best. Lack of internal storage without partitioning (1.5gb for apps only), in my desire 310 GPS sometimes can't work properly. And I can't launch Pokémon go with isu app.
But for other things this custom is best.
No lag, nice battery life, good performance. I can play in Yu-Gi-Oh Link with this custom.
Fast, smooth without lag.
I may recommend this rom for any Desire 310 single sim user.
No random reboots etc.
I use this rom almost two weeks

Reactions: Calvin Candie

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Anybody is here?
Anyone tried launch Pokémon GO on Desire 310?
I have problem when I install isu app. And tried to disable root for Pokémon go.
Desire 310 lost sim card signal.
Always when i tried.
Also I don't know how run Super Mario run on this phone

MaRtYy01

Jan 13, 2015
Plovdiv
Anybody is here?
Anyone tried launch Pokémon GO on Desire 310?
I have problem when I install isu app. And tried to disable root for Pokémon go.
Desire 310 lost sim card signal.
Always when i tried.
Also I don't know how run Super Mario run on this phone

Dont try pokemon go,with the updates they totally f0cked up the ability to play it on unsupported devices,so it doesnt work on rooted phones and the root cloaks are patched,I think.As well as the gps kinda sucked on custom roms and nobody plays this game anymore XD
Super mario run should run fine,it doesnt seem like demanding game.

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Dont try pokemon go,with the updates they totally f0cked up the ability to play it on unsupported devices,so it doesnt work on rooted phones and the root cloaks are patched,I think.As well as the gps kinda sucked on custom roms and nobody plays this game anymore XD
Super mario run should run fine,it doesnt seem like demanding game.

Nope you wrong.
I played Pokémon go on Xperia M with Resurrection Remix custom rom. With isu app.
And game work without lag. 2 weeks ago.
Xperia M have weak gpu and cpu compare to HTC Desire 310 1gb ram version.
But you are right. Pokémon go are not worth to waste time.
That's why I stopped playing this game.
Still I want run super Mario run on htc. Cause this game is amazing. I played super Mario run on htc desire 310 stock 4.1.2 rom.
I switched stock for cm13.
And now game only launch to Nintendo logo.
Then FC.
I thought how i can play this game. Without Magisk or with Magisk.
But i dont figure anything now.
Cause Magisk want patch boot img
One time i patched boot img on this desire 310.
When i want upgrade to cm13.
And my phone almost died cause of this.
I resurrect htc to life. But that's was pure luck.
Magisk want patch boot img. And can't automatically find patch to correct boot img.
Eeh many complicated things to play Mario games.
Why Nintendo block root user?
Why?
I don't know

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Any way to fix this autorotate bug on cm13?
I ask cause today I want watch something on yt. When i check comment box on yt my screen automatically revert. Strange. Sometimes in drastic ds emulator autorotation not work properly too. Anyone noticed this?

doctor-who

Jul 25, 2014
Bogatic
Like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-09-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-09-11.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-09-30.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-09-30.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-09-39.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-09-39.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 48

Kurajmo

Aug 19, 2012
Radomsko
Nope like this. This looks like my data folder in Ace 2 on CM11.
I just flash one zip file in CWM recovery.
Ace 2 have only 4gb memory like Desire 310 too
Imagine what apps and game you may install with this free space

On Ace 2 i can install Hearsthstone without problems.
But this phone is lack of ram, and old gpu and cpu
No need to install any link2sd app or partition SD card.
Just flash one zip file in recovery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-08-48.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-08-48.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread update 15.04.2022, fixed some links, removed others, added RR 5.8.8 and did some formatting.
    So since there were many users who had questions for roms,root,firmware and stuff like that which was already available but only in small posts,I finally decided to make a big official thread for the HTC Desire 310 and 320. Why 1 thread for 2 phones? Well,they are practically the same phone but desire 320 is running on stock kitkat and has flash.
    Port guys and developers: @MaRtYy01 aka Martin Dimitrov @HTC Desire 310 aka 69techur aka Alija Huskic (Team N3GG3)
    @Swoopae (deserves to be here lel) and users in 4PDA Desire 310 and 320 threads
    New facebook group :D (tnx Swoopae) click

1.ROOT
    Flashable SuperSU zip: in firmware flashing video
    <Moderator Edit>: Files removed due to 15 different antivirus services detecting the APKs as Trojans.

2.RECOVERIES
    Recommended-CWM 5(you dont need anything else,everything on 4.2.2 can be flashed with it): click
    CWM 6 click
    TWRP click
    Stock recovery(if something messes up with other recovery and you get into bootloop flash it with sp flash tools) click
    OTA - for android 4.2.2 click

Steps:
    1.Put the OTA (named as update.zip) and the CWM on your SDCard
    2.Reboot to Recovery (Volume UP + Power)
    3.Select "apply update from sdcard"
    4.Choose our update.zip (OTA)
    5.It will return an error(if it doesnt then you should flash the stock rom with sp flash tools)(as our device is already updated) and it will let you choose two options. SELECT REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
    6.After the phone is fully booted up, proceed to install the recovery as you wish!!!RENAME THE RECOVERY TO RECOVERY.IMG OR YOU WILL END IN BOOTLOOP!!!(You can use Rashr or MobileUncle MTK Tools or whatever you want)
    7.After install, reboot to recovery

4.4.2+
    These don't work if you are with the jellybean firmware(kernel 3.4.5), only for desire 320 firmware. Required to flash roms with version higher than 4.2.2
    - Philz Touch click in this archive you have all stuff required for the rooting and installing the recovery on the d320 kitkat rom. Password is amogus
    - Philz Touch mirror link without any other stuff coming with it: click mirror
    - Flash the OTA click mirror with the stock recovery and reboot, go to mobile uncle tools and flash the recovery (new recovery.img)
    btw OTA for android 4.4.2 is different from the jellybean one

3.ROMS
    These roms are usually bugless or with minor bugs that dont interrupt the work. All ported from 4PDA users
    XPERIA C click (sometimes gives errors while installing apps)
    Lenovo(vibe ui) click
    MIUI 5 click (one of the best 4.2.2 roms)
    Lollifox click
    Moonmod click
    CyanogenMod 10.1 click (google play doesnt work)

4.4.2/4.4.4

WARNING:YOU NEED THE DESIRE 320 FIRMWARE TO FLASH ROMS WITH NEWER VERSION THAN 4.2.2
    [07.11.2016]MIUI 8 click (bugless) [ported by @Swoopae]

[01.11.2016] AICP 10 click
    gapps(for AICP only) click [ported by @MilkyPL]
    [26.8.2016]CyanogenMod 12.1 click bugfixed version by @Swoopae
    Flyme OS 4.5 link in kk firmware flashing video (google play doesnt work,I will try to fix it soon;gapps built in) [ported by me]

Not 100% of the roms are well tested, so have a working rom as backup in case the rom you try doesnt work properly, also report back if you experience this.

IMPORTANT-If you own desire 320 flash this patch right after the rom or you will face wifi issue-click
    Its made for marshmallow roms,so work for lollipop and kitkat isnt guaranteed. Tbh it doesn't always work on marshmallow too lmao

For mounting the sdcard as internal storage,here is @Swoopae 's patch click
    It's made for cm13 but will probably work on other marshmallow roms too.

[14.11.2016]Mokee 3 click (bugless,vpn also works,just 2g switch bugged) [ported by @Swoopae]
    [01.11.2016]AICP 11 click (gotta be almost bugless as all new mm based roms) [ported by @MilkyPL ]
    [12.10.2016]TemastekPLUS click (improved and tweaked temastek cm13,bugless,vpn also should work) [ported by @Swoopae]
    [02.10.2016]SwoopaeOS r01 click (based on slim6,fixed lag and minor bugs plus a sexy theme) [yes its by @Swoopae]
    [04.9.2016]Paranoid Android 6.0.3(aospa) click (vpn and audio from headphones doesnt work) [ported by @Swoopae]
    [17.8.2016]CyanogenMod 13 click ( very stable, gps, google play work,just fm radio doesnt work) [ported by @Swoopae]
    [15.8.2016]Slim Marshmallow click (everything except fm radio works) [ported by @Swoopae]

|27.09.2017| Resurrection Remix N 5.8.4 by Swoopae: click
    (should work well,needs some testing)
    |15.04.2022| Resurrection Remix N 5.8.8 by me: post download
    Steps:
    1.Make sure the rom is on the sdcard
    2.If you wish you can make a backup of your current rom
    3.Wipe cache,data,system;dont mount anything/wipe for a new rom on philz recovery
    4.Select update from sdcard/zip from sdcard/whatever is it from sdcard
    5.Choose the rom zip and flash it
    6.Flash gapps if the rom requires it(pico gapps are strongly recommended)
    7.Reboot,first boot takes 3-8 minutes depending on the rom
    GAPPS: http://opengapps.org/
    Choose arm - whatever android version rom you are flashing - pico are recommended,if you have problems with gapps try with pico,flashing after rom and after 1 boot and then report if still doesnt work

4.Firmwares

- Have any problems with the gps? Try this: click and this: click
    - Desire 310 stock roms:
    single sim: click mirror mirror 2
    dual sim: click mirror
    - Desire 320 stock rom(works for both d310 single and dualsim): click ; When installed on desire 310 bugs of that firmware are little while line on top of the screen and auto rotation(screen flickering too but doesn't happen on 5.0+ roms)
    - SP Flash tools: click
    - Driver: click
    - Fix for driver signature error on windows 8/8.1: click
    - Stuff for fixing imei(including toolhero): click mirror
    - If you don't want to flash the desire 320 firmware and just want to unbrick this tutorial will be more helpful(also works if you have desire 320 and want to unbrick): click
    HTC Desire 310 aka 69techur reported that Lenovo A328 firmware also works without flickering on and white line,but volume buttons,camera,rotation and a lot of other things dont work.
    - Instructions for flashing D320 firmware on D310:
    1.Backup imei with toolhero on 4.2.2
    2.Install the driver on the pc,if it cant install them because they arent signed-disable signature verification(test mode) or try on other pc
    3.Run the sp flash tool with compatiblity mode windows 7(only if you are on newer os) and set everything on it like in the video, connect the phone to the pc without battery and holding volume down;da dl with cheksum,high speed,no battery in the options,select firmware upgrade and start to flash
    4.Root with the pc software,make sure you have enabled usb debugging in developer settings
    5.Flash the OTA with the stock recovery and reboot, go to mobile uncle tools and flash the recovery(new recovery.img)
    5.Now you have recovery.Wipe system,data and cache and flash the rom you wanna flash(the 4.2.2 roms dont work anymore) after that flash gapps if the rom requires it and reboot.
    KERNEL BUGS:Screen flickering(kitkat roms only),screen rotation,little white line on the top of the screen

5.YOUTUBE

Kitkat firmware,recovery and roms installation: click
    CyanogenMod 13: click
    How to fix imei: click
    CyanogenMod 12.1: click
    CyanogenMod 10.1: click
    MIUI 5: click
    Galaxy S5 mod: click
    The HTC Desire 320 rom: click
    AICP 6.0.1: click
    CyanPOP 5.1.1: click
    CleanKat 4.4.4: click
    Wanna port a rom on your own? Here is a video guide for android 5 and 6: click
    and written tutorial: click

Credits:

-The users of 4PDA for all 4.2.2 roms and all recoveries, cm12.1, guides, etc.
    -Me for translating the guides, youtube videos and ported roms
    -HTC Desire 310 aka 69techur for helping me test stuff, his porting tutorial, ported roms and youtube videos
    -Swoopae and Tomi Sudi for ported roms
    -other guys that I havent mentioned
    If you have questions, reports about bugs, requests or something feel free to ask.
    Don't forget to hit thanks ;)
    There is a way to increase the storage in Marshmallow? In cm 12.1 the sd card is the default space to images, videos, whatsapp folder and other whereas in cm 13 it save everything in internal memory. In Lollipop i used link2sd for app, in Marshmallow it fuction?
    Probably,but when I get home I will port RR M 5.7.1,the dev of it said sdcard is mounted as internal,gps is officially fixed,etc.,sounded as a nice rom.
    Sooo...
    Today, I´ve managed to install Galaxy S5 rom on gf cell phone. It was super easy.
    If I remember correctly, this was my step-by-step:

1. Download CWM5. Unpack that file (contains OTA_v1_u.zip and recovery.img).
    2. Rename OTA_v1_u.zip to update.zip.
    3. Upload update.zip and recovery.img to SD. Upload Galaxy_S5_HTC_Desire_310_Dual_sim.zip on SD too.
    4. Reboot to Recovery (VUP + Pow).
    5. Select "apply update from sdcard".
    6. Choose update.zip.
    7. a) Will return an error and it will let you choose from two options.
    8. Select reboot system now.
    9. recovery.img (from CWM5) flashed from Rashr.
    10. Boot to recovery, flash Galaxy_S5_HTC_Desire_310_Dual_sim.zip
    11. Restart.
    12. Boot to recovery, full wipe and factory reset.
    13. Restart.
    14. Boot to recovery, flash gapps for 4.2.2. (from other source).
    15. Restart.

Now, there was a few things:

- Keyboard was not installed at all, so I´ve copied [censored] keyboard apk to SD and installed it.
    - Dialer not showing dialing number (this is probalby because this rom is for S5 which have bigger display). Solved with 3rd party dialer.
    - Same thing with date on unlocking screen. Not solved, ignoring for now. Can be probably solved with 3rd party screen locker. Will test it later.
    - There is very annoying pop-up about back cover. Did fast look through google and it is solved by xposed, but will not install it until someone from you confirms it will not brick this phone :)
    - When tap on those six dots in round shape (on desktop) to acces all icons of apps, and then tapping any upper icon (upper meaning first and second line from to), sometimes instead of running the app it will roll down status/notification? bar. Not a critical bug but can be annyoing.

- ADDED: Well, it looks like we cant turn data on, when both sims are present. Yes, we have sim which we want to use for data in slot 1 but still, we cant turn data on (no sign of 3G above cell signal). But I remember, it works when there is just one sim. Major problem.
    - Another problem, GPS. It is working but it is still ON. We cant turn it off, not even in settings. Major problem. Will try it later without second SIM.
    - CONFIRMED: It is problem with second SIM. When we using just one sim in slot 1, there is no problem, data works, GPS works as it should. So if you could look at it, please (if solution exists).

Last two bugs above (GPS and data) still occuring but not every time. Looks like switch is bugged.
    EDIT: Did full wipe, format SD, reflashed G5 mod and now works without those bugs. Probably my fault flash. Yay!

So far so good.
    Maybe we will try CM13 but now gf will test it for a few days.
    THANKS guys, she is happy with her phone now. And you know, when gf is happy, you are happy too :)
    Reading this comments makes me feel like my IQ decreasing
    Only thing it does is that I hear sound of connecting device in W7. Phone should boot into something or it is just for connection with pc?

the screen should stay black and sp flash tool should start flashing. Have you fb or any social media for faster replys?