HTC Desire bricked?

Search This thread

petercuv

May 23, 2011
Blackburn
Could anyone please help me to fix my desire. I tried too restore a cwm backup using twrp recovery. The first problem of not being able to mount sdcard was cured by a post on XDA. I then tried to reinstall my favorite ROM paranoid android. It got as far as Android is upgrading and then did nothing also there was no boot screen animation. I thought that my Boot might have got corrupted so I flashed stock Hboot. Reinstalled ROM but this time it didn't do anything. I tried reformatting cache sdcard system and data to no avail. Can anyone help please!
Thanking you in advance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

humanshadow

Aug 23, 2013
Reminds me on my problem from last week.
It was an confusing hard work, but after flashing new hboot and recovery(!) it worked again. I used the Alpharev18 Boot-CD for S-Off, new hboot and recovery. The problem was still there. But then i was able to install under the MildWild Rom (only rom that worked) the 4ext recovery. Thats done it for me, all is working again :cowboy:

I wish you the best for the repair!

Ah btw, did you tried in Fastbootmode, with the fastboot (commandlinetool) from the Android SDK following command?:
fastboot oem enableqxdm 0