HTC Desire HD Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Dec 10, 2010
Could you please tell me which is the original recovery image for the desire hd since I want to update the phone with the OTA and if possible direct me to a link or thread on how to install the original recovery image?

randomdud

Dec 25, 2010
RUU_Ace_HTCCN_CHS_1.75.1400.4_Radio_12.35a.60.140f_26.04.03.30_M_release_162585_signed.exe

for china. google via baidu.com

:) just to add to the collection. cant download im stuck with 10kbps speed... poped the data limit :(

hope you guys could download and put it here cuz its easier to download xD i lag like hell when surfing chinese sites ;(

Last edited:

mousey_

Oct 30, 2006
Birmingham
RUU_Ace_HTCCN_CHS_1.75.1400.4_Radio_12.35a.60.140f_26.04.03.30_M_release_162585_signed.exe

for china. google via baidu.com

:) just to add to the collection. cant download im stuck with 10kbps speed... poped the data limit :(

hope you guys could download and put it here cuz its easier to download xD i lag like hell when surfing chinese sites ;(

Added for you

Reactions: randomdud

randomdud

Dec 25, 2010
yes, its quite annoying. i searched everywhere, found nothing. apart from a thai website that i could only make out the firmware number and build that is exactly the same as mine.

to check to see which is your mobile original designated rom, i only know one way.. thats by looking at your CID..

easiest way is to root your phone with visionary+ "only if u have 1.32 rom below" and then do 1 click radio S-Off then install eng S-Off. boot onto bootloader and check system info.. your CID would be there.

if you dont understand rom and S-off or S-on. here goes explaining in a easier old man language lol.

S-Off is like turning off HDD pasword. Eng S-Off is like turning off Bios Pasword

Flashing rom is like formatting your phone and installing new OS/Firmware.

CID would be the region code which your device is made for sale like a serial number thingie. can be changed with the radio S-Off tool too :)

each CID resembles which place on the globe its intended to be sold i think. HTC__044 for asia, HTC__001 for UK :)

i dont think there is many rom available around tho... cuz all i see is WWE, KR, HTCCN"china",ASIA roms. if you intend to look for other language sorry i cant help you ;) im also wondering where to get this RUU/ROM from or where did they come from officially.

phoareau

Nov 30, 2010
Victoria
thank you. :) i will do what you said below. me too i have no idea where that rom came from. everything i check, is as what you said. as if mine rom is a test or an unofficial rom from HTC or something :). if you find anything regarding that rom let me know. again i thank you .

to check to see which is your mobile original designated rom, i only know one way.. thats by looking at your CID..

easiest way is to root your phone with visionary+ "only if u have 1.32 rom below" and then do 1 click radio S-Off then install eng S-Off. boot onto bootloader and check system info.. your CID would be there.

if you dont understand rom and S-off or S-on. here goes explaining in a easier old man language lol.

S-Off is like turning off HDD pasword. Eng S-Off is like turning off Bios Pasword

Flashing rom is like formatting your phone and installing new OS/Firmware.

CID would be the region code which your device is made for sale like a serial number thingie. can be changed with the radio S-Off tool too :)

each CID resembles which place on the globe its intended to be sold i think. HTC__044 for asia, HTC__001 for UK :)

i dont think there is many rom available around tho... cuz all i see is WWE, KR, HTCCN"china",ASIA roms. if you intend to look for other language sorry i cant help you ;) im also wondering where to get this RUU/ROM from or where did they come from officially.

Wegener22

Nov 17, 2010
The advice with PD98img.zip worked!!!! (by changing HTC_001 into my nonsense HTC_002 in the containing android.txt) and...voila...the downgrade to 1.32 was successful. Many thanks, folks. I'm happy.

7el.3ane

Dec 16, 2010
SFR France original ROM

Hi,

can anyone post the SFR France original ROM file please ?
that would be really appreciated!

Thank you all in advance.

randomdud

Dec 25, 2010
is there anyone around that can get the asian latest rom? i know there is a 1.32.707.5 version available for their local markets and the one we have is 1.32.707.1

i know this is a little difficult but if anyone around here like football or someone with access to the RUU would you please post it thank you?

is there a special way they choose devices for update? or serial number dependent? please let me know how their update OTA system works please thank you. wanting to change regions but also able to get OTA updates. the 1.32.707.1 is not getting any OTA's ><

Bierfreund

Jun 30, 2010
Does anyone have a RUU for Vodafone (Germany) branded software 1.39.161.1?

My device is branded with this software version and i don't have the heart to try a CustomROM without the ability to return to original state.

theSpawnAT

Jan 5, 2011
Salzburg
@bierfreund

ist dein DHD offen sprich sim+netlock? hab meins über ebay gekauft mit der vodafone fr firmware, das ohne sim/netlock war. konnte keine updates empfangen und musste flashen XD is aber nix dabei. außerdem kannst dir ja ein backup von der original machen.

Bierfreund

Jun 30, 2010
Ich hab' das Handy nicht von Vodafone direkt bekommen, sondern es ohne Vertrag bei einem deutschen Internet Shop gekauft. Mit Vodafone Branding war es deutlich günstiger als ohne Branding. SIM- und oder Netlock denke ich hat es nicht (stand zumindest nichts dabei), hab aber momentan ne Vodafone SIM drin und noch nichts anderes getestet.
Wie geht man denn beim Backup und Wiederherstellen vor, damit wirklich wieder alles im Originalzustand ist?
--------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't received the mobile directly from Vodafone germany. I bought it from an german internet shop, because it was much cheaper than the same model without branding. I'm not sure if it's SIM- and/or Netlock protected, as i use a Vodafone SIM at the moment, but i think there should be no such protection, as there was nothing mentioned in the online shop.
You recommend to do a backup on my own, how should i do the backup and the restore (later) so that everything is in the original state afterwars?

Does it work this way?
- Backup:
1. Temproot with visionary
2. Permroot with visionary
3. S-off with gfree (gfree -s off)
4. install clockwork recovery
5. nandroid backup
6. flash custom / unbranded ROM
- Restore:
7. restore nandroid backup
8. install original recovery (is this available???)
9. S-on with gfree (gfree -s on)
10. Unroot with visionary
11. Factory reset

theSpawnAT

Jan 5, 2011
Salzburg
Ich habs mit dieser Anleitung gemacht. Geht relativ einfach, du musst nur darauf achten, das du genügend akku drinnen hast. Wenn du ne Custom ROM statt der mit Branding flashen willst, empfehle ich die hier . Habe mir die "Sense" Version geflasht, da mir die HTC Sachen sehr gut gefallen.

GreeTz

PS:

Wegen Backup/recovery. Einfach die Anleitung, was ich verlinkt hab befolgen. Jedes Teil vom OS, was ausgetauscht/modifiziert wird, wird a) automatisch gesichert b) kann manuell gesichert werden (steht in der Anleitung). Somit ist dein aktueller Status komplett gesichert. Ich würd ev. vorher noch das Handy auf Werkszustand stellen, damit du falls, du es wieder flasht, nicht irgendwelche unliebsamen Einstellungen etc. übernimmst.

Last edited:

Bierfreund

Jun 30, 2010
Anleitungen zum debranden hab' ich schon gefunden. Nur wird da halt nicht drauf eingegangen, wie man vorgeht, dass man hinterher auch wieder den Ausgangszustand mit Branding herstellen kann, ohne dass man irgendwas merkt. Wenn man ein RUU hat ist das ja einfach, deshalb hatte ich ursprünglich hier ja nach dem RUU gefragt.
Ich denke es ist hier auch nicht gern gesehen, wenn in deutsch geschrieben wird, oder?
---------------------------------------------------------
I already found guides howto debrand. But all the guides do not suggest howto go back to the original state with branding, without noticing that there were any changes done before. If there is a RUU available, i originally asked for a RUU, it's no problem.

theSpawnAT

Jan 5, 2011
Salzburg
Recovery ist einfach, wennst ein Image hast. Entweder über Custom Recovery oder über ROM-Manager. Einfach das Image auswählen und er spielt alle Dateien wieder zurück. Und damit meine ich wirklich alle. Anrufliste, SMS, alles noch da. Danach einfach wieder den Perm-Root deaktivieren, S-ON umschalten und voila. Bis jetzt hat mich noch keiner aufgefordert, auf deutsch zu schreiben. Ich schätze, die sind auch froh, wenn man nicht noch google hinzuziehen muss, bei den übersetzungen XD. Mit dem RUU Update hatte ich trotz SuperCID keinen Erfolg. Anscheinend solls ein USB-Problem sein, aber die sind alle ordnungsgemäß installiert. Deswegen Custom-ROM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts