• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

HTC Desire... Nexus One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GodDriven

Jan 27, 2010
New Jersey
Ok, I have been an official owner of this masterpiece since January 6, 2010.. Lol, Stayed up partying that Sunday night.. Never went to sleep.. Sobered right up when I saw the Press release.. Bought it 5 Minutes after the site finally came up after refreshing every 15 seconds.. Whew.. :eek:

Now, here I stand.. Ready to embark back home to VZW and I have about 5 months left of my account being put on hold.. So no rush.. But.. i see the HTC Desire is coming.. I know I already run A10 from Modaco but I kinda :p Like the Hardware not for nothing.. So, can Nexus Roms be back-ported to this device since we initially ported it over to us.. In so, is it coming to VZW along with att/t-mobile, Any word.. I know the Legend is going to Sprint, Which i am getting for my Father in law, I last got him a Tour..

I am also seeing that the Nexus comes out for Verizon March 23rd, a pretty solid Google Employee spilled the beans.. So another option could be to Continue to Sell this Nexus and transfer to that.. Then load Modacos Sense Ui CDMA Rom (When Available)... So I guess I ask if Devs, PPL, Gurus, can help here.. I gather and prob 90% assure myself i'm not the Only one in for this... So I guess Keep the thread alive.. Maybe it'll stay here with ideas, workarounds, additions, dev requests with links and etc.. Hopefully until and while these FUTURE devices arrive..

Thanks Guys. :p

Hope You Guys Liked My Vids... Gonna Make More when More Desire Updates arrive..

Last edited:

pjcforpres

Nov 11, 2008
CR
Ok, I have been an official owner of this masterpiece since January 6, 2010.. Lol, Stayed up partying that Sunday night.. Never went to sleep.. Sobered right up when I saw the Press release.. Bought it 5 Minutes after the site finally came up after refreshing every 15 seconds.. Whew.. :eek:

Now, here I stand.. Ready to embark back home to VZW and I have about 5 months left of my account being put on hold.. So no rush.. But.. i see the HTC Desire is coming.. I know I already run A10 from Modaco but I kinda :p Like the Hardware not for nothing.. So, can Nexus Roms be back-ported to this device since we initially ported it over to us.. In so, is it coming to VZW along with att/t-mobile, Any word.. I know the Legend is going to Sprint, Which i am getting for my Father in law, I last got him a Tour..

I am also seeing that the Nexus comes out for Verizon March 23rd, a pretty solid Google Employee spilled the beans.. So another option could be to Continue to Sell this Nexus and transfer to that.. Then load Modacos Sense Ui CDMA Rom (When Available)... So I guess I ask if Devs, PPL, Gurus, can help here.. I gather and prob 90% assure myself i'm not the Only one in for this... So I guess Keep the thread alive.. Maybe it'll stay here with ideas, workarounds, additions, dev requests with links and etc.. Hopefully until and while these FUTURE devices arrive..

Thanks Guys. :p

Hope You Guys Liked My Vids... Gonna Make More when More Desire Updates arrive..

Just wondering, since it says you are in New Jersey, is english your first language?

Status
Not open for further replies.