Htc Evo price

Search This thread

schizopunk

Mar 2, 2010
Mechanicsburg, PA
decembermovement.com
Am I the only one that doesnt want the EVO here? I don't know... there's just a few things that draw me away from it.

Sorry for this rant, but I have to do it somewhere... okay, here goes.

First I don't know about you guys but Sense UI kinda gets old after a while, especially the HTC Keyboard, yeah I know they are gonna be making it a "larger keyboard" but its not the size that bugs me, its the layout. I don't like the whole press to get other characters like numbers and punctuation, imo the AOSP keyboard pwns & I think they should give the choice to use which keyboard you like best, not limit you to HTC's.

Also, I have a feeling this phone is gonna be wayy overpriced, sure its got crazy sweet features but I dont know... I just dont feel its worth it. For me, my next phone is gonna be the Nexus One (on Sprint). I feel they did that phone right, it's HTC but no Sense UI but not totally stock either.

Am I alone on this or does anyone get where I'm coming from?

(Sorry for the rant...) :rolleyes:

danknee

Oct 22, 2009
Las Vegas
Am I the only one that doesnt want the EVO here? I don't know... there's just a few things that draw me away from it.

Sorry for this rant, but I have to do it somewhere... okay, here goes.

First I don't know about you guys but Sense UI kinda gets old after a while, especially the HTC Keyboard, yeah I know they are gonna be making it a "larger keyboard" but its not the size that bugs me, its the layout. I don't like the whole press to get other characters like numbers and punctuation, imo the AOSP keyboard pwns & I think they should give the choice to use which keyboard you like best, not limit you to HTC's.

Also, I have a feeling this phone is gonna be wayy overpriced, sure its got crazy sweet features but I dont know... I just dont feel its worth it. For me, my next phone is gonna be the Nexus One (on Sprint). I feel they did that phone right, it's HTC but no Sense UI but not totally stock either.

Am I alone on this or does anyone get where I'm coming from?

(Sorry for the rant...) :rolleyes:
Nexus one is a great phone as well, but is my second choice. I want the Evo because I prefer the bigger screen and I live in a 4g area. I agree that sense sucks, but XDA is going to be all over the Evo, so I'm not too concerned about custom ROMs.

lazyvegaskid

Apr 15, 2009
sin city las vegas
I see your gum and kit kats and raise you a scotch-asian kid with starbursts.

damn and i was ready to give in an offer you the real froyo update... my inside sources at sprint have leaked it to me along with the chimp who wrote the kernel. I see your asian kid and offer you a aged bottle of jameson! or a night on the strip courtesy of my sprint chimp of course

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009
Can you pm me his phone number? I want to pre-pay him for three handsets myself. Thanks.

His name is Kaiser Soce (sp?) and his phone number is (502)585-5961, wait for the short automated message to end. I told him to expect your call.

Last edited: