HTC firestone's touchflo3d 2.5 revealed

• Thread starter pongothemagnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
P

pongothemagnificent

Heres a video guys of the new touchflo 3d 2.5 running on a touch hd, original story from wmpoweruser.com, heres the link

brol1k

Sep 27, 2007
NYC
WTH....u gotta be kidding me...this looks absolutely nice..only thing is i like the home tab and contact tab on tf3d2

zhuozhi211

Sep 19, 2008
brilliant! this is SOOoo nice and practical, especially the home tab. Make perfect sense to integrate program tab there

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
It looks like a really good upgrade, but why is it called 3D?
Its clearly M2D with a different skin and some great additions... :D

Last edited:

_4saken_

Jul 18, 2004
but honestly, the 3d effect in the contacts was only eye-candy. the grid layout is much more usable. you can access the contacts way faster. with the 3d layout you would have to flip through them or scroll down on the right list. I would prefer the new layout!

Schwacker

May 20, 2009
Be curious to see how long it will take for it to be released to the current line of HTC phones.

Schwacker

May 20, 2009
I agree. From what I gather, their upcoming released phones will have this new version but I would think EVENTUALLY it will come to Diamond2, TP2, etc..

At least I hope

masrterk

Jul 27, 2008
www.ppctuga.net
It is the firestone, no blackstone (touch HD) the firestone is a new device, here is the link for the next phones of htc.

new manila 2.5 from firestone Excelent

very fast and now 100% fingerfrindly
more options EXCELENT

The next build of Manilla, TouchFlo3D 2.5, has been leaked, and this video shows it running on a HTC Touch HD. It continuous the replacement of the normal Windows Mobile UI, and it seems all parts of calendar and settings are now subsumed in the software.

Also new is HTC Footprints as an integral part of TF3D.
this is true ???? can´t wait for new Rom with manila 2.5
http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=5321&cpage=1#comment-28932
many thanks

vader165

Nov 28, 2008
The ATL
I agree. From what I gather, their upcoming released phones will have this new version but I would think EVENTUALLY it will come to Diamond2, TP2, etc..

At least I hope

yeah, htc isn't too big on backwards mobility. the diamond and pro 1 didn't get tf3d 2.0., i'm somewhat skeptical that they'd change now.

however, with that having been said, there is something that may lend credence to why this may be available. all these new devices are WVGA, so it would be easier. as seen w. xbmod's port, wvga to vga is a bit*h to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.