HTC Hard Shell Case (OEM)

Search This thread

bryyyan

Oct 16, 2009
Finally got mine in today and I love it. Wish the other colors had the cut out design on the back though.

In the video that was posted a few pages back the guy had a difficult time removing the case. Today i tried it and it came off very easy.

Ive never been so satisfied about a case. This case is awesome. So awesome i might just get a back up case. Or maybe in another color

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
i just orderd the clear case one cuz that was the only one they had in stock. anyone have it? some pictures please? :eek:

stuzor

Dec 31, 2008
nope thats why i orderd the clear case one...the only one in stock left..i will recivie it within this 2 days

well damn... yeah the main reason I wanted to go with this case over the otterbox was due to the rubberish outside. It looked very reminiscent of my seido case for my nexus one. I fear the clear case will be slick like the otterbox. If this is an official htc case why can't I find it on their site anywhere?

arich

May 16, 2010
Don't suppose anyone has an extra black front they want to sell, I took a fall on my skateboard (in flip flops, super dumb) and the phone was saved but the front piece is shot lol

turboyo

Jun 23, 2009
Miami
How much thickness do these add? Anything thinner out there? I'm interested in the clear one just so I can still see the beauty of the phone ;) lol

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
and this replaces my case how exactly?? the point is that my case is still broken, and not getting replaced anytime soon.

Who said it would?! Don't get mad at me because you're clumsy and had a bit of bad luck! You sound like a typical nurse... bitter from wiping patient's asses all day :) Besides, warranty should cover it and you have EASILY returned it and had a replacement already. Sheesh!

johnnyqta

Nov 21, 2010
no luck. Ive literally tried every website... sold out everywhere. this case is the best case out and affordable but I unfortunately broke the front piece of it so I need another one!!

I really would like to buy someone's if they aren't satisfied with theirs! must be in perfect condition, I have paypal

Last edited:

dustrho

Sep 21, 2009
Oswego, IL
twitter.com
I thought I should share with everyone what happened to this case of mine, seeing as how I started this thread which has become quite active. I noticed that the top portion of my case wasn't sitting on the display very well, so upon further investigation I saw the two clips/teeth had either become worn down or just broke away. The bottom part of the case is in perfect condition, but now the top doesn't want to stay on the phone well. I've seen several other cases experience this same problem, but thought this HTC branded one could handle simple wear-n-tear. I'm pretty disappointed about this, as I thought this was THE case for me. Now I need to start shopping around for a new one.

Here's a couple pics (not the best) of it...

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

HAK Devil

Oct 20, 2009
Mississauga
I've been looking absolutely everywhere for the black version of this case and have yet to find it in stock. If someone does find one please post it here or even if somebody wants to sell theirs I would be willing to buy that.

dustrho

Sep 21, 2009
Oswego, IL
twitter.com
I've been looking absolutely everywhere for the black version of this case and have yet to find it in stock. If someone does find one please post it here or even if somebody wants to sell theirs I would be willing to buy that.

I'll sell mine if anyone wants it, just know that you'd have to figure out how to fix the worn/broken teeth on the top piece. The bottom piece works perfectly fine.

gotokyo

Jan 25, 2011
Got the same broken clip today on my case as in the post above, kinda dissapointing I loved this case til it broke.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Top Liked Posts