HTC HD2 Dis-Assembled Photos

Search This thread

vn1minh

Jul 23, 2008
Everett
sites.google.com
I'm sorry to spoil the thread, but what's the purpose of taking the HD2 or any of the phones apart without even knowing or labeling what individual parts in the device???? :confused:

If you do have extra money to throw away why not donate them to children hospitals or anything that can do some goods -___-

Xzeven

I'm sorry to spoil the thread, but what's the purpose of taking the HD2 or any of the phones apart without even knowing or labeling what individual parts in the device???? :confused:

Taking the Phone apart does not render it disabled or unusable, simply put it back together and voila, its all working again :) ...now putting a phone in a blender, thats a whole different thing ;)

btyeh

Mar 7, 2009
And I haven't even got a shiny new HD2 yet.

Looking at these pictures.. the pain the Pain the PAIN!

hpacura

Feb 1, 2008

If you do have extra money to throw away why not donate them to children hospitals or anything that can do some goods -___-

Simply reverse engineering :D

ente1

Sep 5, 2009
cool...

cool, will ich auch haben...,
aber nicht so zerlegt - in einem Stück wäre besser. ;-)

May 5, 2009
qingdao
cool pics

thats why this is known as the xda developers community where you get to know all about win mo,, yeah man this is the only way we can proceed, else we will be losers..:p:cool:

eddyst

Feb 8, 2008
Hi,

great Pictures!

How is the glass of the screen attached? With glue like first the IPhones or is it more easily to change after a fall down?

thanks
Est

nitrate

Dec 24, 2008
Goerlitz
I'd like to see high quality closeup's of the mainboard in this device. Are there any better closeup high quality pictures around?

suicidal.banana

Jul 20, 2008
I'd like to see high quality closeup's of the mainboard in this device. Are there any better closeup high quality pictures around?

Exactly
We want much bigger pics please!

For starters, im wondering what hardware the screen is, and also i would like to know how much ROM/RAM there is
(i cant wrap my head around that USA HD2 tbh, how can any self-respecting company publish a device, and then publish the same device with same name but with different spec a few months later, only to a specific region (usa))

Makes me wonder what the actual specs are, i also came to understand that the CPU is limited somewhere around 700mhz, so in theory it could be they did the same for ram/rom? (from what i understood its to do with battery life)

But ye, bigger pics would definatly help

terminal 7

Jan 27, 2008
exeter, uk.
closer ...

you know we all want to be able to read what the rom-ram chips say

are they as reported or bigger hmmmm

=====PEACE=====

BLAST3RR

May 11, 2008
Wow, that is such a waste.. Took it apart and then only upload compressed pictures? Jeez..

Andhrimnir

Dec 25, 2009
Hello,

I can't see it in detail, but is it possible to reach the hardware buttons for maybe changing them? Some of the keys have lost their "feedback". I didn't feel any haptic response, when I press them. I would rather ask, before I start disassembling and then something goes wrong:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION: IM NOT THE GUY WHO DIS-ASSEMBLED THIS PHONE.

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg
    very nice ..

very nice ..
    WiFi

hTC HD2 T-Mobile_LEO (win. Mob. 6.5 prof.) - WiFi Available but Not connected.
    Is it possible to work WiFi?
    Any ideas on how to solve this?