HTC HD2 Dis-Assembled Photos

Search This thread

Holzbrett

Dec 22, 2006
Munich / Berlin
Hello,

I can't see it in detail, but is it possible to reach the hardware buttons for maybe changing them? Some of the keys have lost their "feedback". I didn't feel any haptic response, when I press them. I would rather ask, before I start disassembling and then something goes wrong:D

Exactly the same question! Years ago my Trinity had a little key-platine connected to the Mainboard and easy to replace. What's about Leo?

Alex Krycek

Jan 30, 2010
Omicron Ceti
um hello..anybody? we really need some high rez pics of the circuit board in order to identify some of the hardware chips.

If anyone has a link it'd be appreciated. But by all means do not destroy your phone. :)

xmoo

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2006
Eindhoven
www.Mohammad.Moghtader.net
IMAG0020.jpg

What connector is this?

S

st93

ooh ooh... darling... pooor poor leo...
so my elfin can't make kids and they'll won't make leo-fins? noohooo :'( you destroyed it!! :D

Apr 18, 2010
External Antenna?

I'm not sure about the big connector but your question made me look closer and notice an antenna connection (middle of photo, all the way to the right edge). Could this be an external antenna undocumented option?

If so, that would be a great mod to drill a small access hole for an external high gain antenna for us rural users with poor signal reception. That's what has made me hang on to my Moto RAZR V3, the external antenna port on the back. Not many phones have this anymore. Sad, it's a cheap and great option for poor signal areas.

Any thoughts on that connection? BlueTooth or 3G?

assassinz420

Apr 21, 2010
travellin charges....$5
clubbin................$25
havin a drink.........$12
destroyin an expensive ph.......priceless.....:D

zhix

Dec 24, 2004
sorry, i can't indentify which portion is the antenna .. can anyone help?

cyberpapou

Dec 30, 2008
request info for capacitive screen controler

I have build oslilator for stimulate capacitive touch screen
it is fonctionnal on samsung F480 , but not like efficient on HTC LEO
i thing probably timing in cause , i search reference chip that control capacitive touch screen for ajust pen stimulator good runnin on htc
you have disassemled the HTC maby have you some reference of chips use on HTC LEO
thank for your contribution
sorry for bad english:rolleyes:

ofsinreno

Nov 11, 2009
my wifi quit working on my phone and I don't want to pay the $150 to have HTC fix it. Can anyone tell me where the wifi controller/antenna is from these pics? Then I think I can replace it myself.

ykhehra1

Oct 5, 2010
what purpose the part shown in picture attached (in red area) serves? I got flex cable connecting got breaked, but phone still working.

PS - I found two things not working are vibrator and ear phone.

Last edited:
J

jianC

what purpose the part shown in picture attached (in red area) serves? I got flex cable connecting got breaked, but phone still working.

PS - I found two things not working are vibrator and ear phone.

Yes, that portion is connected to the Vibrator and the Ear phone. Do you notice any low reception of your wifi or bluetooth? because the board has 2 metal prongs that touch a metal antenna on the back housing for wifi/bluetooth range.

explorer2612

Nov 9, 2006
Bulacan
desperately searching for an HD2 service manual .....

anyone found yet a source where to download a service manual for HD2? i am referring to the technical service manual itself, not the user guide. please share if anyone did.

Top Liked Posts