HTC HD2 Dis-Assembled Photos

Search This thread

houruoha

Nov 11, 2010
Purul
Anyone what HTC HD2 DAC
im Planning to used it with Fiio E7.
Music quality is plan horrible to my Ears (Better than my HP Notebook though)
I Used Mid Level IEM's

ydwr314

Jul 25, 2012
question

Mike thank you very much for the site and wealth of information you have catalogued there. I need some technical advice. My HD2 has had a problem with proper reception (signal) ever since i bought it. I updated software firmware etc, now i have switched over to android but continue having the same issues. Can you please advise on what bit of hardware would need to be changed in order to rectify this issue. I presume there must be some sort of antenna in this thing? Is there an electronics type of tweak that could save us from changing entire chunks of the phone or is that out of the question. Also, i am clueless as to where the antenna is situated within the phone. In any case can you advise on a course of action in order to sort this out?
thanks for your help in advance.

sp

bib*oops

Oct 15, 2009
Mike thank you very much for the site and wealth of information you have catalogued there. I need some technical advice. My HD2 has had a problem with proper reception (signal) ever since i bought it. I updated software firmware etc, now i have switched over to android but continue having the same issues. Can you please advise on what bit of hardware would need to be changed in order to rectify this issue. I presume there must be some sort of antenna in this thing? Is there an electronics type of tweak that could save us from changing entire chunks of the phone or is that out of the question. Also, i am clueless as to where the antenna is situated within the phone. In any case can you advise on a course of action in order to sort this out?
thanks for your help in advance.

sp

Common issue on hD2: metallic prongs from motherboard to gsm antenna(which is on housing) could be bent from a fall or some over-pressure on device(ex: while sitting on it).
You should disassemble your housing and check for those prongs...

pistolii

Nov 16, 2013
WiFi

hTC HD2 T-Mobile_LEO (win. Mob. 6.5 prof.) - WiFi Available but Not connected.
Is it possible to work WiFi?
Any ideas on how to solve this?

Reactions: roymustafa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION: IM NOT THE GUY WHO DIS-ASSEMBLED THIS PHONE.

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg
    very nice ..

very nice ..
    WiFi

hTC HD2 T-Mobile_LEO (win. Mob. 6.5 prof.) - WiFi Available but Not connected.
    Is it possible to work WiFi?
    Any ideas on how to solve this?