• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

HTC HD2 stuck on white HTC screen

Search This thread

Superdod

Jan 23, 2012
I have installed HSPL 2.08 and wiped (task29) all data. After that, I have installed (repartitioned) cLK, I clicked flash then it went to 100%, but after that when my phone reboots, it just gets stuck on the white HTC screen. I have after that flashed cLK 1.5, and the same thing happens. When I check the PDA flasher which is given with the HTC HD2 Toolkit, it says that there is no Image on my phone, but I have flashed the 1.5 cLK image plenty of times. What could be the problem?

shanman-2

Nov 18, 2011
Cork
I have installed HSPL 2.08 and wiped (task29) all data. After that, I have installed (repartitioned) cLK, I clicked flash then it went to 100%, but after that when my phone reboots, it just gets stuck on the white HTC screen. I have after that flashed cLK 1.5, and the same thing happens. When I check the PDA flasher which is given with the HTC HD2 Toolkit, it says that there is no Image on my phone, but I have flashed the 1.5 cLK image plenty of times. What could be the problem?

Hold home button while booting phone it should bring you to recovery
Hold the back button while booting the phone, it should bring you to clk screen.

shanman-2

Nov 18, 2011
Cork
Well if things are not working for you using the toolkit you could try following the instructions in post 3 of this link to install clk v1.5 from sd-card.

Last edited:

parker09

Apr 27, 2010
eparker.me
Try flash a different ROM and see if it works, if an alternative ROM works it could be a problem with the previous ROM or the settings you used within the phone e.g. might of missed a step or done something like partition sizes or something of that nature.

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com

I'm not exactly sure what's going wrong, but something isn't installing correctly. Task 29 wipes your phone so you have nothing (aka the white screen you're talking about) try rebooting your computer and then go and install clk again. If everything works correctly it should work.

Hold home button while booting phone it should bring you to recovery
Hold the back button while booting the phone, it should bring you to clk screen.

This is true, but it won't work for him because he has no clk or recovery installed to boot into.

Well if things are not working for you using the toolkit you could try following the instructions in post 3 of this link to install clk v1.5 from sd-card.

+1 ;)

Try flash a different ROM and see if it works, if an alternative ROM works it could be a problem with the previous ROM or the settings you used within the phone e.g. might of missed a step or done something like partition sizes or something of that nature.

No. To install a ROM, it requires a boot loader and recovery to be installed. Because he doesn't have either installed yet, this is not applicable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium