HTC latest update list Sense 3.0 with Android 2.3.5 for DHD

abhishekagrawal

Jan 28, 2011
As per the latest information shared on HTC Turkey Facebook page, our Desire HD are due to receive the 2.3.5 update with Sense 3.0 as OTA which will be rolling out from Dec 15th onwards. The information seemed to have been leaked inadvertently. :):)

Here is the Google translated post-
HTC Desire HD 2.3.5, and Sense 3.0 update for December 15 planned to be sent. :)
HTC Desire S up to 15 December, and Sense 3.0 update 2.3.5 is planned to be sent.
HTC Incredible S up to 10 December, and Sense 3.0 update 2.3.5 is planned to be sent.
HTC Wildfire S up to 10 December and the Lock screen update 2.3.5 is planned to be sent.
HTC Flyer 3G and Wi-Fi submission is planned for December, Honeycomb update.
System for the HTC Salsa, update sent to Twitter, and Wi-Fi improvements are planned.
Planned to be sent to update the system update for the HTC ChaCha

Seems legit since it coincided with the Honeycomb update launch by HTC for Flyer.
Source- https://www.facebook.com/htctr/posts/226386427429915

Despite many awesome ROMs here its always great to have option for those still in warranty and those who do not want to root their devices.

UPDATE-- Rolling out now for Users in many countries. Most users have received it.

India DHD Users Rolling out now(Jan 30, 2012)
So far update pending for-
Orange UK
Softbank Japan

Last edited:

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
We already had the Desire S 3.0 update way back in September :p
Well that was for unbranded users, not everyone got it...

But most of us did

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Beirut
twitter.com
this upgrade despite being just sense 3.0 is still a massive one, the whole phone is transformed, i find it faster then ROMs based on Runny sense 3.5

if im bored with this sense 3.0 base before HTC's ICS WVGA Snapdragon 2 ROMs come out, i will switch to Virtuous Affinity which is the cleanest sense 3.5 around

K.Chan

Jun 2, 2011
Hong Kong & Melbourne
This is the best news :) I've been wait for the update for so long as my dhd is not root ( too trouble to root dhd for me ... XD )

This news seem to be true since the HTC flyer just release their update via ota

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
This is the best news :) I've been wait for the update for so long as my dhd is not root ( too trouble to root dhd for me ... XD )

This news seem to be true since the HTC flyer just release their update via ota

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
Too hard?

It's so Damn easy

abhishekagrawal

Jan 28, 2011
Too hard?

It's so Damn easy

With ACE hack kit I feel it is too easy, the only thing holding me personally to root was warranty, in my case 2 more months, guess I ll root once we have a working fully functional ICS port, till then I ll be very happy if we get this update, Sense 2.1 has got really boring.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
With ACE hack kit I feel it is too easy, the only thing holding me personally to root was warranty, in my case 2 more months, guess I ll root once we have a working fully functional ICS port, till then I ll be very happy if we get this update, Sense 2.1 has got really boring.
Sure, that's reasonable for warranty reasons

Just the other guy saying its hard is probably just too lazy :p

It's a poor excuse :D

pcusim

Jan 17, 2011
Palermo
I'd say: personal choice.
I'm happy with revolution hd, but not everyone is able or confident enough to root his phone.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA App