• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC Manila interface.....did you configured on your device..??

Search This thread

nsa666

Jan 16, 2008
I've wrote some script that exchanges all X=" Y=" Z=" Widht=" Height=" values to value/2 but it didnt work. Did i missed something?

kcguy

Oct 23, 2007
Images done

dobb,
I've already edited the images for QVGA. If you've edited the configs, then we should be set.

Attachments

• Images.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 695

kcguy

Oct 23, 2007
XML?

I've taken a look at the m9 files and I can open and edit them with notepad. I haven't the time to work on the editing right now, so I hope dobb has had a chance to edit some more. At present, It won't even install on my wizard.

dobb

Aug 13, 2007
Sofija
dobb,
I've already edited the images for QVGA. If you've edited the configs, then we should be set.

I've put those images. Also make a tool to delete all X,Y,Width,Height and Value settings to 2. It work but the result is "****". In the .m9 files there are functions for the animations. We have to edit them too, because there are coordinates too.
The good news are that on my device it works with 12-13 FPS!
I'll keep trying and if I find anything else I will share

TraderStav

Nov 28, 2006
I find it very funny that everyone is scrambling to get this to work but when it's finally released it will be a mad rush to disable it in favor of all the other third party apps that crop up.

jrronimo

Feb 10, 2007
Longmont, CO
Hi guys,

Since everyone was mentioning a VGA device, I thought I'd chime in. I've got an HTC Universal and I just installed this. I used the oglES file from here and I am getting a whopping 1.29 FPS with 12.7 Avail. RAM.

Looks great, except that Manila doesn't have provisions for landscape mode. I can rotate the device to Portrait, though to see the full screen. It's very pretty, that's for sure.

Good find and thanks!

KnightmareCS

Aug 19, 2007
NYC
jrronimo, howd u get 1.29 fps out of the universal? im only managing to get ~.93 with ~7.69 ram

__

nvm, i got it going. ~1.32 with ~12. havent tried much but it does not find any music, only this U2 song and the camera doesnt load. it seems like it would make a nice UI

Last edited:

drownage

Jan 16, 2008
Looks amazing...

It works with incredible 0.89fps (and 51MB of ram aviable). And the resoultion is not correct.

Same thing except 46 MB RAM free... using Dutty's V3... This is on AT&T Tilt... I actually just used the dll file from their website... instead of the zip attached... thinking it wud be faster... and it is... like .04 faster :-/

I am liking it and really want to get it working with correct resolution... The resolution might also be the reason slowing it down i am guessing...

Top Liked Posts