HTC One (M7VZW) codefireX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

coachcrey

Mar 19, 2011
Sad day in the CFX world. CFX as we know it now is dead. Our 2 main leaders have parted ways with a difference of opinion in the future direction of the project. Thanks to all who have participated in this.

Mods its time to close up shop here.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Say it ain't so thanks for the awesome Rom guys!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: jrior001

Pons

Sep 2, 2010
Sad day in the CFX world. CFX as we know it now is dead. Our 2 main leaders have parted ways with a difference of opinion in the future direction of the project. Thanks to all who have participated in this.

Mods its time to close up shop here.

Thread closed at OP's request. It's always sad to see development shrink. Please report your OP if there's a reconciliation or you guys change your mind.

Edit: links removed at OP's request.

Last edited:
Reactions: SynisterWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC One (M7VZW) codefireX

CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.000.000 Open Master

CodefireX.com

This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.

Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
    We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:

• Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
    • Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
    • Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
    • Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
    • Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
    • Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
    • Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
    • Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
    Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:
    • T-Mobile Theme Engine.
    • DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
    • Quick Settings panel customizations.
    • Live network stats in your statusbar.
    • Button backlight customizations.
    • Hardware button customizations.
    • Volume button customizations.
    • Many more being added during the nightly builds.

M7VZW Download & Support thread

Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
    Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:
    • The Android Open Source Project
    • LLVM CI
    • Linux Foundation
    • Code Aurora Forum
    • CyanogenMod Inc.
    • Chainfire
    • Many more!

XDA:DevDB Information
    codefireX, ROM for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
    jrior001, bigrushdog, ajf64, synergydev,anders3408,RaymanFX
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP MASTER

Version Information

Created 2014-02-13
    Last Updated 2014-04-06
    Question, as I haven't heard of this before...and I'm sure others are thinking it too:

Is this based off cm source, or is it vanilla that is enhanced? Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah...sorry about that gotta follow the team thread format.

So basically we took the aosp master branch, hardware support commits from CM/caf(aosp has very little love for qcom and they guys at CM are among the best at making things work smoothly) and added about the strictest tool chains/build system in the game right now. Push the optimizations as far as the devices csn handle, add in just few mostly custom features and you get heavily optimized almost vanilla AOSP.

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
    BETA TEST to ensure quality, if all is well as expected this will be added to our nightly builds soon
    Running great so far

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Running great so far

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Good to hear, I was a little worried with VZW...ive noticed that cmda devices can be difficult and vzw devices are a little extra special

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk