HTC one m8 not going past the bootloader(?) screen

Search This thread

manuja95

Jan 12, 2013
My phones battery died and when I charged and restarted the phone I am stuck on the screen that I attached a picture of. The issue seems to be I can't select any of the options given there. I can move through the options (fast boot, recovery, etc) with my volume button but I can't select any with the power button. When I press the power button nothing happens. I know the power button works because when I hold it down for too long I can turn off the phone and turn it on. Any help.? I don't mind factory resetting my phone if that's what it takes. On this screen my computer is not recognizing the phone here is a imgur URL to the screen I'm stuck on http://imgur.com/NUM9B9e

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 98

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
If your not rooted or anything...open HTC sync and click "repair" and it will run the official ruu on your phone. Should fix it no problem :)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

It does not factory reset by the way.

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 10, 2011
york, pa
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
If your not rooted or anything...open HTC sync and click "repair" and it will run the official ruu on your phone. Should fix it no problem :)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

It does not factory reset by the way.

Two things will prevent this.. .

Non-stock rom (custom rom flashed)

Corrupt internal partitions.
@manuja95

If you install team viewer on your PC and PM login info I can help you get your driver situation sorted.