HTC ONE m9 Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

the_passenger

Aug 25, 2006
I really hope that is the pictures of the rumor M8i and the M9 will look like the evleaks mockup. If not, there is no reason for me to get the new M9.

el_hefe222

Feb 26, 2015
The picture that HTC put on Twitter is nowhere near the "leaked" videos or photos that we saw yesterday. And it's not sense 6 neither, it gives me hope that it was fake!

Attachments

• IMG_20150225_225427.jpg
    IMG_20150225_225427.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,225
Last edited:

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď
The picture that HTC put on Twitter is nowhere near the "leaked" videos or photos that we saw yesterday. And it's not sense 6 neither, it gives me hope that it was fake!

That statusbar icons (battery, signal, ...) look like from 10 years ago, the stock lollipop ones are much better.

Dharkan

Sep 16, 2012
İstanbul
Video can not be a fake

BUT

There's only one hope we can have. And that is HTC made this video and leaked in purpose. There's no other reason to believe that we'll get another phone than the one we see in the videos.

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
There's a group of journos who are currently meeting HTC ahead of MWC they have all but confirmed that this is the M9,also only 1 phone will be revealed on Sundays Twitter #freqs

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Alton (Halo 2)

Sep 5, 2011
rock island
Well, that settles it, I am NOT going to purchase the HTC M9. It can go suck a bag of dicks.

Just because it looks similar to the m8? Lol I'm looking inside of the phone. If the hardware was outdated I could see why you wouldn't want it. But the design is still pretty good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

typeriz

Dec 10, 2007
The design looks the same, but the front panel is probally all glass (speaker cut outs made with glass not aluminum as the m8

JLanSim

Feb 26, 2015
It does not confirm or deny anything but after the leak battle between EvLeaks and UpLeaks, Upleaks just posted on Twitter:
" @evleaks I'm no match for you"
twitter.com/upleaks/status/560435009312411648

Maybe there's stil hope the Evleaks render is the real deal!

TwistyValhalla

Nov 24, 2012
Vancouver
I know design preferences are personal but I quite like the silver top and bottom (minus the black bezel) of the M8 which gives it more of an industrial look. I have nothing against a full glass front panel but there are so many phones out there that have the same design already. Oh well.. just a first world problem I guess..

grim489

Jan 4, 2011
It does not confirm or deny anything but after the leak battle between EvLeaks and UpLeaks, Upleaks just posted on Twitter:
" @evleaks I'm no match for you"
twitter.com/upleaks/status/560435009312411648

Maybe there's stil hope the Evleaks render is the real deal!
upleaks posted that in January, January 28th.

hack14u

Nov 23, 2010
Mobile, AL
Just hope they fixed the dodgy signal strength and attenna placement. Other than that im ready to buy.

Dodgy signal strength? The M8 has been the best at this so far out of all the phones I have ever owned. With that said I have the Dev Edition running so I can't attest to carrier firmware or software.

.Ryker

Oct 18, 2011
Hyrule
ryker.me
Well so can you.

...? Can we be adults here? And not inconsiderate children? Thank you.

I think we should just wait and see what happens. I don't believe HTC would make such a simple change considering the past couple years have had them trying to climb out of being one of the lesser popular android OEMS to being one of the best. Despite the motto "If its not broken don't fix it." Samsung seems to have gone for that Motto and look at them? I don't think HTC plans to make the same mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone