HTC One Mini stuck in Fastboot

Search This thread

alexrohner

Jul 27, 2014
My HTC One Mini ran out of charge and when I plugged in the charger and tried to turn it on it gives me the Fastboot menu and I can't get it to go back to normal. This has happened many times before when my phone ran out of charge and I would normal do a random combination of all of the options (BOOTLOADER, REBOOT, REBOOT BOOTLOADER, and POWER DOWN) and it would eventually get back to normal. I've been trying for a few days and still no luck. Please help!!

htc_one_mini_m4

Jun 26, 2014
My HTC One Mini ran out of charge and when I plugged in the charger and tried to turn it on it gives me the Fastboot menu and I can't get it to go back to normal. This has happened many times before when my phone ran out of charge and I would normal do a random combination of all of the options (BOOTLOADER, REBOOT, REBOOT BOOTLOADER, and POWER DOWN) and it would eventually get back to normal. I've been trying for a few days and still no luck. Please help!!

Sounds like your phone's memory suffered some file corruption.

Enter fastboot usb, flash twrp 2.7.1.1 recovery, flash new radio & hboot ( AT&T 3.10 HBOOT 2.22 firmware ), wipe all, and flash a new ROM.

thisismrhill

Mar 5, 2016
Sounds like your phone's memory suffered some file corruption.

Enter fastboot usb, flash twrp 2.7.1.1 recovery, flash new radio & hboot ( AT&T 3.10 HBOOT 2.22 firmware ), wipe all, and flash a new ROM.

I think this is the solution to a problem I am having also. How would one go about flashing new radio and hboot? Also what ROM would I need? Finally, I noticed you list AT&T hboot firmware, will this process be different for me seeing as I am not using an AT&T phone, but carrier unlocked (in the UK)?