• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC One Mini tampered

Search This thread

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
Does anyone know how I can go back to like the official HTC One Mini? Currently it shows:
*** TAMPERED ***
*** RELOCKED ***
M4_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.19.000
RADIO-1.19.40d.00.14
OpenDSP-v13.2.0268.0620
OS-1.24.502.3
eMMC-boot 1024mb
Jul 29 2013, 17:16:44.0

RuffBuster

Feb 3, 2012
Use Google or xda and search for "revone". It's a tool used for S-OFF, but it has some commands used to remove things like tampered and locked status. I've used this to s-off and remove the tampered flag, but BE WARNED as with all things that change system settings and files there is a chance it could brick your phone.

I would leave it because you'll never be able to restore back to stock recovery now you have unlocked your boot loader. It's unnecessary risk.

Sent from my HTC One mini using xda app-developers app

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
Use Google or xda and search for "revone". It's a tool used for S-OFF, but it has some commands used to remove things like tampered and locked status. I've used this to s-off and remove the tampered flag, but BE WARNED as with all things that change system settings and files there is a chance it could brick your phone.

I would leave it because you'll never be able to restore back to stock recovery now you have unlocked your boot loader. It's unnecessary risk.

Sent from my HTC One mini using xda app-developers app
Yea, I wish they would make ruu for the mini. And the guy who made the magiorom should make it base on software number 1.24.502.3 because you can play asphalt 8 and many more games at full graphics. I took a nandroid backup of my stock rom before I flash the magiorom so now I restore it to the stock so I can play those games.