• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

HTC One On Sale in USA (Pre-Orders and Arrivals)?

gruuvin

Nov 24, 2011
Atlanta
With all this excitement over in the U.K. and Europe about the HTC release, we Americans are patiently awaiting some kind of news of a release date here. To my knowledge, there has been no update from AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint since the initial HTC unveiling last month.

With whom and where in the USA did you make your pre-order, find a fully working demo, find an announcement for a release date, or receive your first HTC One?

Hardcore73

Dec 30, 2011
No release date for US version yet

There is no information for the US version but I am also waiting big time.

I had a preorder from Hantec.uk but now the release date has been pushed back to at least March 25 so I have until then to see if the US version will come out soon after. If it is close I will just cancel my order and get from the US so I can also get the ATT warranty on the phone.

snorkle

Dec 6, 2008
they said we are first priority, but i dont believe that, i feel like they are going to wait until the gs4 is released so they can release it at the same time, they did the same **** with the vivid when the gs2 came out.

anit77

Nov 23, 2008
Atlanta
While I would sure like to see something from att I highly doubt we'll see anything this week. They just released the Z10 for preorder yesterday or the day before...

YoungAceAtlanta

Feb 8, 2009
New York, NY
instagram.com
we are always in the blue when it comes to phones.. with all this talk about delays i regret selling my One X so fast thinking HTC would stick to their word and actually release globally at once

Check out phonedog.com. They just had an article saying preorders for AT&T start today and the release date is the 21st.
You must be talking about the Blackberry Z10 going on pre-order today -_-

Last edited:

xanmanz31

Mar 21, 2010
The only thing that really pisses me off about this is that it's going to make it a lot harder for us to do the Trade-In program here in the US :(
i think the cariers have a hand in this bc they want us to trade in with them instead of htc who would give us more for our device

anit77

Nov 23, 2008
Atlanta
i think the cariers have a hand in this bc they want us to trade in with them instead of htc who would give us more for our device
I've never heard of at&t taking any phones back for a trade in. Sure you get a lower price signing up for a 2yr contract but not a trade in.
Also while HTC did have a hand in brokering the deal, they are not the ones running the program. Clover is.

I think the program dates will either be extended or we'll see something early next week for a release the week of the 24th. Probably the former unfortunately. Either way I'm not holding my breath though.

PapaRhino

Dec 9, 2011
Buffalo
It just sucks that HTC has said that the USA is their largest target market, and we'll be getting it at the same time as the other countries, if not later it seems.

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
T-Mobile reps keep saying 31st for release, 26th for preorder. As well as a friend who works at a local shop

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Dude....this sux I was hoping T-Mobile would release on 15th. I Will be on vacation at the end of April.

Tapatalk 2 ;)