HTC One Releases Today

Search This thread

droidrev71

Sep 18, 2010
Quad cities, Illinois
Confirmed. I got the same when using "Any other supported device"
In the corporate store I went to, yes along with the flip cover. The cover is nothing special just a cover with holes in it. The dots are simply the screen displaying images behind the cover. That said it is a very slim cover which I liked. May pick one up later.
Flip case is nice but no side protection.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Anyone here have a gsm SIM they can test real quick? Its gonna b a *****, because it only takes that nano SIM now. Which I don't know y they switched from micro?!! But Ya, please, If anyone can check that, I would appreciate it. Charlie, if I find out, I'll let u know. Ok.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: charlieb620

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
I just got me one, cant seem to get into the bootloader. nor adb to recognize it

EDIT: nevermind, I got it. unplugged and plugged it back in and it asked if I wanted to allow my fingerprint scanner from my laptop to enable usb debugging.

x70xchallengerx

Apr 8, 2012
www.nbdesign.xyz
I got mine :) loving it so far, coming from the Droid DNA. Camera is great imo, BoomSound speakers are loud and clear!! Only thing I notice is the " super power saver mode" isn't on the phone yet but later in an update. Trying to contact HTC to find exactly WHEN that is.. And damn, 32gb model from Verizon for 199? Yes please...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iceman6996

Sep 22, 2009
Anyone here have a gsm SIM they can test real quick? Its gonna b a *****, because it only takes that nano SIM now. Which I don't know y they switched from micro?!! But Ya, please, If anyone can check that, I would appreciate it. Charlie, if I find out, I'll let u know. Ok.

I have a at&t SIM in the phone and it is working fine just have to change the apn settings

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
I have a at&t SIM in the phone and it is working fine just have to change the apn settings

But what speeds are u getting? Do u see a h for your data icon?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I hope it's not edge like it's little brother the OG ONE. Lol. I didn't get it? The DNA got hspa+, so did the max, but not the ONE???!! Please tell me your getting hspa+ as this will b my decision of buying tomorrow or not.

charlieb620

Jan 6, 2009

But what speeds are u getting? Do u see a h for your data icon?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I hope it's not edge like it's little brother the OG ONE. Lol. I didn't get it? The DNA got hspa+, so did the max, but not the ONE???!! Please tell me your getting hspa+ as this will b my decision of buying tomorrow or not.

We need to know lol :)

Reactions: zounduser

charlieb620

Jan 6, 2009

Screenshot it while your at it. People with GSM will appreciate it. Just curious as to what speeds T-Mobile will get. If it gets LTE that will be SWEEETTTT!!!!!

:highfive:

Reactions: zounduser

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Screenshot it while your at it. People with GSM will appreciate it. Just curious as to what speeds T-Mobile will get. If it gets LTE that will be SWEEETTTT!!!!!

:highfive:

I doubt it will get lte, I know for a fact it will get edge, but that's less than 2g lol. If it gets hspa+ I'll b happy. I don't need LTE. LTE is for those folks with unlimited data.

charlieb620

Jan 6, 2009
I doubt it will get lte, I know for a fact it will get edge, but that's less than 2g lol. If it gets hspa+ I'll b happy. I don't need LTE. LTE is for those folks with unlimited data.

It has the band 4-700 AWS Band for T-Mobile....I'm just crossing my fingers

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Verizonwireless.com is doing a buy one get one free on the HTC M8. Very good deal. Let's hope we can get dev unlock.

Its only if u buy on contract though. And I'm not worried about getting it unlocked. This phone is blowing up already, on the first day!!!

If not I will sale and get the T-Mobile or Google Edition.

I'm sure it gets hspa+, that's fast enough for me.

And no, dont get Google edition. U won't have any features! That's y they sale for a lot cheaper!!

charlieb620

Jan 6, 2009
Its only if u buy on contract though. And I'm not worried about getting it unlocked. This phone is blowing up already, on the first day!!!

I'm sure it gets hspa+, that's fast enough for me.

And no, dont get Google edition. U won't have any features! That's y they sale for a lot cheaper!!

Well T-Mobile version it is.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
this guy got one!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far it is awesome!!!

I know u from other forums. Can u test gsm sim? It's confirmed working, but I need to know what speeds??? And congrats bro!! I went and played with it in store. It's perfect!

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Well T-Mobile version it is.

Huh?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good, now hopefully it gets T-Mobile LTE lol

Dude!!!! Your gonna love me! It is fully unlocked! Meaning, lte on T-Mobile, and AT&T!!! SEE FOR YOURSELF....... Verizon HTC One M8 on T-Mobile SIM it is Factory …: http://youtu.be/oJwqFersSoo

AND IF I HELPED, HIT YOUR THANKS BUTTON!

Have two vzw ones in hand. View attachment 2650408

Someone took advantage of the buy one get one free.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What signal G ,E, H, H+, LTE?

H was the signal on the display

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Where did you hear there is an update coming to add super power saving mode?

During the conference, they said that it would be coming in an update. Last night, when I went to the store to get my phone, there was a Senior Technical Manager from HTC there who said that we should be getting it in an update within a few weeks.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I'm still debating trading in my old One for the new One. Is it that much better? I've seen the reviews and they are good with the exception of the camera. I've got two choices also. Plunk down $600 bucks or Verizon Edge. Edge is 25 a month, but they drop 10 off your data so it really only cost an extra 15 a month. Not bad to be able to upgrade once a year :)

I retired my old One for the new One just yesterday. I haven't used the camera too much yet, but it seems fine so far. One of the huge things for me is that the new One supports Band 4 (AWS) for Verizon's LTE-A network upgrades that they've been rolling out. Faster speeds, plus less people taking the bandwidth.. I'll gladly drop the $600 for that alone :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone